Dr. John Diggle

5 1 4.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. John Diggle

Dr. John Diggle's Ratings

Saw Dr.Diggle in Surrey ER. He Diagnosed me with having acute reactions to migraines that were presenting as MS. I have now a definitive diagnosis of Acute Migraines and Chronic Fatigue. Fantastic Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I have seen many neurologists (doctor's for that matter) - he is a caring, kind, and extremely knowledgeable doctor at the very top of his field. The brain is one of those things that there is still so much to learn about - and when he doesn't find the answer the first time around, he will dig until he does. By far the very best doctor I have ever met with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Nervous system degradation after severe trauma during a surgical procedure. Was going to help, was contacted by my surgeon, now my past reports and findings have 'disappeared'. Staff is screening my calls. Cancelled my MRI for the area with the nerve damage as protecting his peers seems to be more important to him than the lives of the community he supposedly serves. Will not say why my MRI is cancelled, after 2 months of excuses of why my reports are not in my file…have now been told that I never had an EMG, exam, or consultation in the past!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749604].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 16, 2015

he is good BUT i you go for 2nd opinion, not allowed to go oveer the &(*^^ Sutton-Bowne. Told me NOTHING wrong wih me but I have to stay on pills Sutton-Browne gve me cause NO ONE can override him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2695885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Great Doc. Said I have a movement disorder. Wish I could find the papers thou.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

Dr. John Diggle, Thank you for such a warm caring attitude. I truly appreciated the time you took to explain things and the writing down of all information so I could do my own research. I feel confident that I am in good hands. Hate off to the JP Clinic.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][67473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Dr. Diggles was very informative and knowledgeable and met our needs for the inquiry side of our diagnosis. He took time and care in explaining a lot to us, he even wrote it all down for us to take with us. We are dealing with epilepsy for the 1st time and wondering if anyone else out there has any feed back to share with us on this topic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Just going through the motions to fill out a report. His comment that I have a pain in my neck and to live with it showed how much he listens. No pain in my neck, just losing use of my legs. Couldn't believe how fast I was sluffed off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

I met this fine gentleman today. He and his technician were very reassuring. Dr. Diggle explained my condition and options very clearly. His recommendations were conscientiously applied to my specific situation and needs. It was a pleasure and an honor to be afforded the services of this gentleman. Irv Rogers, Surrey BC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

best Dr. experience in a really long time, knows his stuff, and answered all of our questions. Would definately recommend him. Busy, but doesn't rush you. Very supportive and honest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67469].votes_count ]]