Dr. John Diggle

Rate Dr. John Diggle

Dr. John Diggle's Ratings

Great Doc. Said I have a movement disorder. Wish I could find the papers thou.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. John Diggle, Thank you for such a warm caring attitude. I truly appreciated the time you took to explain things and the writing down of all information so I could do my own research. I feel confident that I am in good hands. Hate off to the JP Clinic.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Diggles was very informative and knowledgeable and met our needs for the inquiry side of our diagnosis. He took time and care in explaining a lot to us, he even wrote it all down for us to take with us. We are dealing with epilepsy for the 1st time and wondering if anyone else out there has any feed back to share with us on this topic.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

Just going through the motions to fill out a report. His comment that I have a pain in my neck and to live with it showed how much he listens. No pain in my neck, just losing use of my legs. Couldn't believe how fast I was sluffed off.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

I met this fine gentleman today. He and his technician were very reassuring. Dr. Diggle explained my condition and options very clearly. His recommendations were conscientiously applied to my specific situation and needs. It was a pleasure and an honor to be afforded the services of this gentleman. Irv Rogers, Surrey BC

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

best Dr. experience in a really long time, knows his stuff, and answered all of our questions. Would definately recommend him. Busy, but doesn't rush you. Very supportive and honest.

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

Really knows his stuff and cares for his patients. I recommend him highly, I'm alive!

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag