Rate Dr. Jeffrey R. Koretzky

Dr. Jeffrey R. Koretzky's Ratings

the best-great at diagnosis, caring, considerate, very smart-outstanding MD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Switched to Dr. Koretsky 10 yrs ago when the internist I had been seeing for 20 years wouldn't give me the scripts for test I needed to diagnose my thyroid mass. I haven't looked back since. He is friendly, caring, and gentle. Never once has he been any different. His staff is amazing, friendly and helpful. I cannot say enough about this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Koretzky for 8 years. He is the primary care physical of my entire family. He does a great job and no one in my family has ever had any problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Very professional and at the same time friendly. Does not lecture but does, in a subtle manner advise the patient to change poor health habits. He is through and does not rush patient through exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684693].votes_count ]]