Rate Dr. Clinton F. Holland

Dr. Clinton F. Holland's Ratings

As a general rule I don't like doctors and I put off seeing a doctor about my plantar fasciitis until I ruptured my PF and I thought for sure I would need surgery. I went there expecting lectures and an unpleasant experience. Instead I found a friendly, easy-going practice with a doctor that listened, empathized, and was gentle. He offered a thorough explanation and treatment I could live with. He was personable, approachable, and didn't rush the visit. I definitely recommend him and his staff!

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Holland as he is very knowledgeable, explains procedures so I can understand what he is talking about. Very skilled and makes me feel very confident in him. He has a very caring, kind, concerning personality. He has returned any calls I have made within a few minutes.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Holland saw me after hours for an emergency minor surgery and I was ready to run my 184 mile race the next week!

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

My husband had foot surgery. He treated us kindly and politely. He made sure we knew what to expect and answered all our questions. He is good to the patients and their family members. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

I came in with an ingrown toenail & a few other questions about my feet. Doc was extremely nice, funny, and professional. He takes time to answer your question & makes sure you understand his answer along with what options are available to you. He's fantastic & I'll definitely be back!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

Amazing great knew exactly what he was doing, gave multiple options. Came highly recommended, so glad I went to him for my surgery.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Holland is current on the latest medical treatment for the foot/ankle. He listens and is gentle during treatment.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2006 | flag