Rate Dr. Clinton F. Holland

Dr. Clinton F. Holland's Ratings

I am seriously disappointed. I had surgery 10 weeks ago to remove bone spurs and correct the joint of the big toe. I had my final appointment today, the xrays taken show that my bones have healed and the hardware is in place. so he has released me. I have been very clear with him during my last two appointments , I have a lot of stiffness (unable to bend toe(s)), lot's of swelling (unable to wear normal shoe's), I am still experiencing quite a bit of pain, there is also some sensitivity and pressure issue in the pads under the my big toe and the one next to it. The surgery is not the reason for my disappointment, it is the fact that he did not take me seriously. My last two appointments were each 2 mins long because my xrays say that everything is fine, I got no answers as to how long this discomfort will last, when will I get movement in the toes? how long will the swelling last? I had to go buy special shoes so I had something to wear during the day instead of just slippers, although I have found that I still need to wear the slippers for half the day. I tried to discuss this with him, I tried to explain to him that by late afternoon I have to wear slippers because the toe and pads are so swollen and often throbbing in pain. I wanted to explain that I was thankful for the surgery, I just was curious as to when can i expect to be 100% I never got the chance to explain anything and I still have no answers. He was brief, quick and short with me during my appointments after the surgery. I definitely feel that he was unconcerned and uncaring, he made it seem like I was the only patient this has ever happened too, it was like he thought I was crazy. From here I guess I either wait it out, Google my questions and concerns or find another Podiatrists and get a second opinion? Well good luck, Maybe he just didn't like me?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

As a general rule I don't like doctors and I put off seeing a doctor about my plantar fasciitis until I ruptured my PF and I thought for sure I would need surgery. I went there expecting lectures and an unpleasant experience. Instead I found a friendly, easy-going practice with a doctor that listened, empathized, and was gentle. He offered a thorough explanation and treatment I could live with. He was personable, approachable, and didn't rush the visit. I definitely recommend him and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Holland as he is very knowledgeable, explains procedures so I can understand what he is talking about. Very skilled and makes me feel very confident in him. He has a very caring, kind, concerning personality. He has returned any calls I have made within a few minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Holland saw me after hours for an emergency minor surgery and I was ready to run my 184 mile race the next week!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

My husband had foot surgery. He treated us kindly and politely. He made sure we knew what to expect and answered all our questions. He is good to the patients and their family members. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

I came in with an ingrown toenail & a few other questions about my feet. Doc was extremely nice, funny, and professional. He takes time to answer your question & makes sure you understand his answer along with what options are available to you. He's fantastic & I'll definitely be back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

Amazing great knew exactly what he was doing, gave multiple options. Came highly recommended, so glad I went to him for my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2011

Dr. Holland is current on the latest medical treatment for the foot/ankle. He listens and is gentle during treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948729].votes_count ]]