Dr. Jennifer Reynolds

Rate Dr. Jennifer Reynolds

Dr. Jennifer Reynolds's Ratings

I have found Dr. Reynolds to be most helpful in managing my arthritis! She offers clear explanations to questions you may have and visits with her have always been thorough. You get a sense that she is knowledgeable in her field but at the same time is kind and friendly to her patients. Her MOA is also wonderful and is a pleasure to interact with. Thank you Dr. Reynolds!

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

This doctor did not follow thru on anything that she said she was going to do: more frequent appointments; prescribing a new med;filling meds I was already on for conditions that come under her specialty. Only did one complete physical w/neuro exam the 1st time. She ignored faxes and letters to obtain them. She also did not take responsibility, nor correct a referral she'd made, which was incorrect, even though she had a month to do so. Not even have her MOA contacted you. It was difficult to know if anyone was in the office. She only ever worked part time, yet seemed to always be taking new patients, she then didn't have time for. She ignored what you advised her about physicians at walk-ins that might have been seen, who had asked not to receive info about the patient, from her. This only infuriated GP's, who as they pointed out, were not my GP. She reduced the clinics she had been taking part in, and took a new job, without warning us in advance.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Not prepared coming in. Had another person do all the physical. History is repeatedly asked and written down at every visit. Not helpful at all in maintaining my lupus condition. Reluctant in writing me the medications I need.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Reynolds helped me really understand my psoriatic arthritis

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Reynolds scared me at first by suggesting an aggressive treatment for my condition; my lack of understanding caused me to balk at it and I found her to be rather matter-of-fact about my concerns. However, once I expressed this to her fully, she was very good about explaining the process to me and has adjusted her approach accordingly. I really appreciate that she was willing to adapt her communication style to mine and I have a better understanding of my condition and my treatment as a result. I also find that she keeps in contact with my family doctor which is great.

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

We found this doctor to be very unhelpful thinking she knows everything...We had been told I had lupus for 2 yrs before seeing her, When she came in she had someone else do the physical and the girl said I had malar rash..she said it went a tiny bit in my folds...I had all symtoms then she did a couple coagulation tests and sent us out..Waited to go back to hear...You dont have lupus.I was in shock I simply asked her but everyone has been telling me that,,r u sure? She then said dont argue with me,.Ive been doing this job forever...Im like Im not arguing Im asking u a question.she then said I have fibro..I said my rheumi said no its soft tissue rheum ,she basically said he was wrong and followed it up with if anyone tells u u have lupus they r wrong..u dont have lupus.that was it..my dad and I were shocked at her know it all attitude and dont ask her any questions..shes very rude and down plays other docs unproff.dont listen to her they r still following upwith lupus..even had pics omg

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Reynolds is an amazing doctor who has always paid the utmost attention to my care and takes extra steps to show how much she cares about her patients. She is very knowledgable and friendly and makes me feel comfortable in discussing my concerns. She takes on my illness like a challenge and helps me face it. I would highly recommend Dr. Reynolds!

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

I liked her a lot just like the others, but I cant see her as often as I need to IMO because she does not see patients often she when she is doing her research projects at the hospital

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

One of the best specialist I have seen in years. Dr.Reynolds is friendly and puts you at ease, you know that she has heard your concerns because of the helpful suggestions and reasons why some things are causes you a problem. Confident and thorough in check-up and in taking your medical history

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

Jennifer has a genuine concern for patients, a friendly and unhurried manner. A wonderful Xperience

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag