Rate Dr. Jennifer Reynolds

Dr. Jennifer Reynolds's Ratings

Dr. Reynolds has been my family doctor since 2001. She was there for all three of my births. She always makes herself available when I am there. I acknowledge she is busy and at times you may wait for an hour, but when you are with her, she gives you 100% attention. No question is a stupid question and she truly sits there and listens and you don't feel rushed. You can tell she truly cares about her patients. I do think she is more of a doctor for younger patients as her primary clients are moms and children (that's just my opinion). I have so much respect for her. She help me through a tough time and was always there to listen. I do admire her and trust her completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a Rumatologist. Though I highly admired her years ago, I find that my care has been less than desirable for quite some time now. Waiting months on end for an appointment and then getting no real solutions at appt is disappointing. I find her to be very late at appointments, then rushing me. She does not check me over physically. Test results not explained properly. The office is very disorganized and only open 2 days a week p/t. Her MOA Sandie is the most disorganized person I have ever dealt with. She is not helpful, and can be rude and rushes you. She asks you the same questions she asked months ago. Why not write it down? Always asks you to do the work for her that she should be able to do herself. She always seems flustered. Getting In touch with her is very difficult and if she is off sick or on vacation, nobody else answers calls or calls you back. Dr. Reynolds should hire someone extra help and perhaps she and her office can get better organized and that may help in the care she tries to provide. I am looking for another Rumatologist so I can leave this place. I deserve better health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Doctor use to be good but has changed. Not thorough during visits. Not checking vitals, poor follow up. Not reviewing tests ordered. Receptionist is very difficult to reach, and forgets to call you back. Always asks the same questions. Disappointing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2608604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I have found Dr. Reynolds to be most helpful in managing my arthritis! She offers clear explanations to questions you may have and visits with her have always been thorough. You get a sense that she is knowledgeable in her field but at the same time is kind and friendly to her patients. Her MOA is also wonderful and is a pleasure to interact with. Thank you Dr. Reynolds!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

This doctor did not follow thru on anything that she said she was going to do: more frequent appointments; prescribing a new med;filling meds I was already on for conditions that come under her specialty. Only did one complete physical w/neuro exam the 1st time. She ignored faxes and letters to obtain them. She also did not take responsibility, nor correct a referral she'd made, which was incorrect, even though she had a month to do so. Not even have her MOA contacted you. It was difficult to know if anyone was in the office. She only ever worked part time, yet seemed to always be taking new patients, she then didn't have time for. She ignored what you advised her about physicians at walk-ins that might have been seen, who had asked not to receive info about the patient, from her. This only infuriated GP's, who as they pointed out, were not my GP. She reduced the clinics she had been taking part in, and took a new job, without warning us in advance.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2198530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Not prepared coming in. Had another person do all the physical. History is repeatedly asked and written down at every visit. Not helpful at all in maintaining my lupus condition. Reluctant in writing me the medications I need.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2198532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Reynolds helped me really understand my psoriatic arthritis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Dr. Reynolds scared me at first by suggesting an aggressive treatment for my condition; my lack of understanding caused me to balk at it and I found her to be rather matter-of-fact about my concerns. However, once I expressed this to her fully, she was very good about explaining the process to me and has adjusted her approach accordingly. I really appreciate that she was willing to adapt her communication style to mine and I have a better understanding of my condition and my treatment as a result. I also find that she keeps in contact with my family doctor which is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

We found this doctor to be very unhelpful thinking she knows everything...We had been told I had lupus for 2 yrs before seeing her, When she came in she had someone else do the physical and the girl said I had malar rash..she said it went a tiny bit in my folds...I had all symtoms then she did a couple coagulation tests and sent us out..Waited to go back to hear...You dont have lupus.I was in shock I simply asked her but everyone has been telling me that,,r u sure? She then said dont argue with me,.Ive been doing this job forever...Im like Im not arguing Im asking u a question.she then said I have fibro..I said my rheumi said no its soft tissue rheum ,she basically said he was wrong and followed it up with if anyone tells u u have lupus they r wrong..u dont have lupus.that was it..my dad and I were shocked at her know it all attitude and dont ask her any questions..shes very rude and down plays other docs unproff.dont listen to her they r still following upwith lupus..even had pics omg

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][127158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Reynolds is an amazing doctor who has always paid the utmost attention to my care and takes extra steps to show how much she cares about her patients. She is very knowledgable and friendly and makes me feel comfortable in discussing my concerns. She takes on my illness like a challenge and helps me face it. I would highly recommend Dr. Reynolds!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127156].votes_count ]]