Dr. Linda Pineau

Rate Dr. Linda Pineau

Dr. Linda Pineau's Ratings

We have been taking our son to Dr Pineau for 7+ years and she is one of the best pediatricians I have interacted with. She spends time with our son, asks lots of questions and listens to concerns and acts upon them. She makes you feel like you are a valued part of the team, which is a great feeling as a parent. I would highly recommend her. I gave the staff a medium rating because for the first 5 years we went to the office, her receptionist was completely incompetent and rude. Her new receptionist seems to be quite a bit better thankfully.

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

I have been in the hospital several times with my 2 year old, the longest being 8 days. She was consistently checking on us and when she discovered we had no local doctor she requested we do follow up visits at her office. She is wonderful and patient with my boy.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

Amazing NICU pediatrician! She cared for our son during his 4 week stay at Grand River Hospital's NICU and we couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Very knowledgeable and truly cares for her patients. Always took time to speak with us even if she wasn't specifically there to see our son.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

An excellent doctor. She is caring for our 6 month old daughter right now. She works with parents to find the best solution for their child and listens attentively. She has an excellent bedside manner and shows she cares about her patients.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag