You may also like

Rate Dr. Linda Pineau

Dr. Linda Pineau's Ratings

She does take time when you have an appointment and seems to be caring but she has an issue with diagnosing. If you have a child with Special Needs she is the worst Pediatrician to have. She does not return calls in a decent time frame (it takes her minimum 2 weeks to return your calls). As of now it has been over a month she has returned my calls regarding booking an apointment for my son and she never even showed up for the last appointment. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate. She is very busy so if your child is typical, she might be suitable but if your child has a special need, don't waste your time with her. She just sets you back and is afraid to give diagnosis because I believe she does not have much knowledge in Special needs (such as genetic issues or disorders).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

We have been taking our son to Dr Pineau for 7+ years and she is one of the best pediatricians I have interacted with. She spends time with our son, asks lots of questions and listens to concerns and acts upon them. She makes you feel like you are a valued part of the team, which is a great feeling as a parent. I would highly recommend her. I gave the staff a medium rating because for the first 5 years we went to the office, her receptionist was completely incompetent and rude. Her new receptionist seems to be quite a bit better thankfully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I have been in the hospital several times with my 2 year old, the longest being 8 days. She was consistently checking on us and when she discovered we had no local doctor she requested we do follow up visits at her office. She is wonderful and patient with my boy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Amazing NICU pediatrician! She cared for our son during his 4 week stay at Grand River Hospital's NICU and we couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Very knowledgeable and truly cares for her patients. Always took time to speak with us even if she wasn't specifically there to see our son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

An excellent doctor. She is caring for our 6 month old daughter right now. She works with parents to find the best solution for their child and listens attentively. She has an excellent bedside manner and shows she cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127233].votes_count ]]