Rate Dr. Babak Noohi

Dr. Babak Noohi's Ratings

Dr noohi was so patient with me. He's specialty training in both prosthodontics and periodontics, which helped me a lot to understand what is going wrong with my teeth, and how it can be fixed. Despite the facts he is a specialist; his fees were close to general dentists in the area. He did not do any treatment before making sure i was clear about the every aspect of treatment. His staff was nice, office was clean. He took photos of whatever he did and showed them to me and explained on the xrays too. He takes too much time to do certain things, sometimes, but that is only because he is a perfectionist. It was an quite an experience.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

he exceeded my expectations. very thorough in explaining my problems and offering a sound treatment options. He has two certificates and was very knowledgeable.PHN.

Submitted April 8, 2012 | flag