Rate Dr. Eugene C. French

Dr. Eugene C. French's Ratings

Dr French and his staff are amazing! This man really cares that you get well and spends a lot of time picking up the pieces others have missed. Nothing flustered him as he has seen so much and has the best understanding of how to treat illness and to look for things others have missed for total wellness. If you are don 't like going to a hospital- he often arranges treatments right in his beautiful comfortable office rather than admitting you into the hospital. A Doctor told me many Doctor 's seek him out for their own family members for things like slow healing wounds, mixed infections and especially after surgery when patients are not healing fast. He looks at the whole picture- having been a successful Internist for years- and works hard to make sure you get great care and a fast turnaround to being well and feeling well. Love this Man !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr French told me to call him before my tests results were final, when I did call front desk told me they throw away reports if not final (Major HIPA concern there). Dr never called me. Few days later front desk called me to tell me Dr looked at my results and they are good,I said but my results came back positive and abnormal, I am looking at them now!! I tested positive for Bartonella and Mycoplasma, I was told thats just an old infection. I told them I am symptomatic, headache for 2 months, body aches ect. Dr never bothered to call back or follow up. Why is staff other than doctor calling? Why are results being thrown in garbage instead of shredded and why would a doctor not call a patient when they are symptomatic and in pain? Very poor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr French is the real deal, he saved my life and my butt, he pulled me from deaths door and is staff is right on board,, he is a credit to his profession, wrf

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. French and his staff were a tremendous help to me. As someone had prevously posted on here, I had questions concerning Lyme Disease. But since the test came back negative, he and I discussed the fact that the result may be a "false negative". He then went ahead and said "Why don't we treat this as if it's Lyme disease anyway". He killed the infection within a month and within a few months I started to begin to feel better. His staff was always so friendly with me and the office is a beautiful, relaxing environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

Dr French is a caring and compassionate doctor. He has a tremendous desire to make his patients well. He does not want you to suffer. I highly recommend Dr French, in my opinion, he is one of the best. He is an amazing person. I have trusted him with my life and if necessary, I will do it again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

A great, honest, competitive infectious disease doctor. I found out that there are a lot of scam doctors especially in the Lyme Disease area. They call themselves LLMD's. Well, I was having anxiety disorder symptoms and they diagnosed me of Lyme Disease since I felt like I had one. Turns out my symptoms had nothing to do with Lyme. Lyme isn't easy to get. Dr. French was very honest in his opinions, and although he could have made more profit off of me by continuing to take me in, he suspected it was not Lyme. After a few months of getting on Zoloft/Benzo, I felt fine. Now, I stopped all psych meds, and I'm back to normal. I just had bouts of panic attacks and anxiety, but it certainly wasn't Lyme. I started eating healthy again, and gained +10 lbs of working out at the gym. Thanks Dr. French. You diagnosed me correctly along with other family doctors. Dr. French is very patient and sort of "laid back" style (in a very good way). In other words, he doesn't freak out nor panics. A pro.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

He is also an Infectious Disease Specialist. I was scared because my doctor diagnosed me with STD but could not recognize the infection. I was nervous, broken down and scared****less. He looked at everything and he was rushing a little but when he saw i was really nervous he sat down and started explaining me different possible infections and how they can be cured....and trust me i had one, if not diagnosed on time and treated, it would have been with me all my life. He ordered some blood test...when results were back...they called me and had the prescriptions called in at my pharmacy and infection is cured after various follow up tests......great doctor....smart too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684778].votes_count ]]