Rate Dr. John Kershman

Dr. John Kershman's Ratings

Although Dr. Kershman has great pleasent staff, he's stiff & rude . Heruined my teeth for the rest of my life . This was by far the worst dental experience I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532630].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Mr. Kershman is a rude and stiff .He feels hard to explain the rationale for his treatment suggestions. He is less than average skills. We had a terrible experience with him.We strongly will not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

The most positive aspects of the practice : Informative, attentive, caring. Nothing before has so altered my self-confidence, my oral health and my being in such an uplifting as Dr Kershman and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I always felt everyone was concerned about my needs, I left feeling beautiful. Don't change

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

First of all, keep doing what you're doing. Dr Kershman has great staff - they are always pleasant. My daughter absolutely always felt good about going to the office. She loves the results. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I feel extremely good about my choice in choosing Dr Kershman's practice. I felt the most positive aspects of the practice was the caring staff, their knowledge and constant acts of professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Terrible experience. He torture people. He ruined my teeth for the rest of my life without any regret. He was doing all with pleasure to make me suffer. All doctors are afraid to repair his work as he is important in their dental association.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Kershman is honestly the best dentist anyone could ask for. His staff is soo kind and thoughtful. I found coming to my appointments a joy. I recommend Dr. Kershman highly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Thank you so so much for your diligence and integrity while working with my teeth. You fixed a problem that many others could not. And your staff is very kind a patient. My teeth look beautiful and you finished the job right in time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

My son was treated in a warm, friendly, and professional manner. We were referred to Dr Kershman by a friend. We have referred others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128091].votes_count ]]