You may also like

Rate Dr. John Kershman

Dr. John Kershman's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr.Kershman - he and his staff are professional, precise, and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr Kershman and his staff are very professional, courteous and diligent.

My case was very complex and upon going through countless other orthodontist I went with Dr.Kershman, due to the fact his treatment plan was the least invasive and it made sense.

other orthodontist wanted me to do double jaw surgery and multiple other things, which thank god I did not have to go through thanks to Dr Kershman.

I am very impressed with their staff and his expertise, they make time to see me even outside of scheduled appointments when I break a braket and always schedule and remind me of appointments thoroughly.

High recommend Dr Kershman for anyone getting braces

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Great service and amazing results. I cannot recommend Dr. Kershman's office highly enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Both my grandchildren were treated by Doctor Kershman. My grandson's teeth were especially bad. Dr Kershman and his staff were very kind and re-affirming and both children's teeth are still perfect several years after the treatment. My granddaughter was very bad about wearing her elastics at first - but with gentle nurturing from Dr Kershman and his staff she was won over.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2742238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Horrible service, secretary and staff are unprofessional. Cheap and only cares about money instead of patients. I would not recommend to anybody try at your own risk, way too expensive. Never washes hands.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2698604].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr.kershman is absolutely the best there is. He has a phenomenal team backing him up! As much as I'm happy to get my braces off, I will miss my appts I had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Great doctor and amazing team! They always take care of the patients satisfactorily!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I'd recommend anyone this place. Doc and all staffs are friendly and good at their job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Great Doctor, amazing staff. Offices would need a makeover.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I felt the practice was warm, professional and easily accessible. I felt good about my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613782].votes_count ]]