Rate Dr. John Kershman

Dr. John Kershman's Ratings

First of all, keep doing what you're doing. Dr Kershman has great staff - they are always pleasant. My daughter absolutely always felt good about going to the office. She loves the results. Thank you!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I feel extremely good about my choice in choosing Dr Kershman's practice. I felt the most positive aspects of the practice was the caring staff, their knowledge and constant acts of professionalism.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Terrible experience. He torture people. He ruined my teeth for the rest of my life without any regret. He was doing all with pleasure to make me suffer. All doctors are afraid to repair his work as he is important in their dental association.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kershman is honestly the best dentist anyone could ask for. His staff is soo kind and thoughtful. I found coming to my appointments a joy. I recommend Dr. Kershman highly

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Thank you so so much for your diligence and integrity while working with my teeth. You fixed a problem that many others could not. And your staff is very kind a patient. My teeth look beautiful and you finished the job right in time.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

My son was treated in a warm, friendly, and professional manner. We were referred to Dr Kershman by a friend. We have referred others.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Kershman has no chair side manner. He's rude and abrupt and doesn't explain the rationale for his treatment suggestions. He has been trying to convince me to extract my teeth when it is not warranted or necessary. I will not be returning or recommending his services to anyone.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kershman took on my case over 30 years ago. He acted with confidence and charity to clean up where a less qualified professional failed. When the work was done I never had to return, but remember his expertise almost every time I see my nice straight teeth in the mirror.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

May not be a flashy office but this man and his staff do work.. Never have I seen a more confident man at work my treatment is almost done and it was best dession of my life to come to this dental office

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Extremely courteous,knowledgable,professional,extremely organized. Really well run. 100% satisfied.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag