Rate Dr. Ann Davis

Dr. Ann Davis's Ratings

I was referred to see Dr. Davis by my family doctor. Dr Davis' staff faxed a confirmation date and time for me to see her today at 11am. i went to the office, and apparently, nobody booked me the appointment! i've been itching very badly for over a month, and i thought i would get answers today. the receptionist said that they had an appt booked for me last year, which is not possible. they denied of any wrong doing, even though my family doc clearly got a fax confirmation of the appt. all the receptionist said was "well, sort it out with your family doc" and that was it. i hope Dr Davis sees this and fires the girl who wrote a confirmation time to my doctor and never bother booking me in. i took a day off work just to see her and because the girls can't do their job, i have to suffer for another 3 months until i can see a specialist. it would be ok if they admit that they made a mistake and reschedule me, but denying the fact that they made a HUGE mistake, thats unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Davis is the best dermatologist I have seen. Genuinely puts you at ease. I would recommend her. However, I think there should be a better contract (spelled out agreement) for her paid services. $100 for 2 minutes work and she misses the spot and no way to get the money back. Just as with any work you pay for, you should know what you are paying for and what your recourse is if the work is unsatisfactory. I would go back but for paid services, take time to spell out the parameters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I felt terrible walking out from my appointment. Her receptionist seemed ignorant and emotionless. She saw me for literally 5 minutes, quickly wrote my prescription and led me to the door. Did not have time to even ask her questions, not recommended at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

I think she does a great job and she's been my dermatologist for 9 years. She always runs on time (which is a nice change), so for people complaining that she only gives them 5 minutes - do you want someone who is efficient and knowledgeable or someone who'll hold your hand and take half an hour to counsel you on your wart? (Go private if that's what you want). I greatly appreciate that when I see her, she takes me within 5-10 minutes of being there. I understand her time is important, and she understands that mine is too. I will continue to see her for my yearly check as long as she's in practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2010

I also have to agree that it wasn't a pleasant experience. I went to get a wart removed and she didn't explain anything- I was in and out in 5 mins. It was like a doctor with no heart. However, I am going to see her again (giving her a 2nd chance!) so I will let you know if my experience is any better this time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

I am surprised by the negative responses here. I found her to be very engaging and did not rush me at all. She seems to know her stuff. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dianosed my wifes' problem as being a skin irritation and she was on the mark. Very helpful and knowledgeable regarding dermatology. Took the time and gave her some cream that alleviated some of her problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2010

Dr. Davis might be rushed and not give you much of her time, but in the end I have found that her diagnoses and prescriptions have been spot on, and for me that is the most important thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2009

She is useless she rushed me to she didnt care only about the money did nothing 4 me very disapointed!! id neva go back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2009

Very unhelpful -- rushed -- she diagnosed skin ulcers (later identified as an autoimmune disease) as fleabites -- and while I was pointing out that it was unlikely that fleabites would occur parallel to one another (on different sides of my body) she was walking out of her office talking to someone else. I went a second time re. a concern about skin cancer -- she rolled over in her chair looked at my face and said you're fine. I requested a full body check -- as I have all of the risk factors (she didn't ask)...terrible experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948825].votes_count ]]