Rate Dr. Jesse Siffledeen

Dr. Jesse Siffledeen's Ratings

After seeing numerous doctors about stomach issues spanning for many years, I finally was referred to Dr. Siffledeen. He is such a fantastic doctor. You can tell he truly cares and is willing to spend the time with you to make sure that your questions are answered. His staff are friendly, kind and professional. Dr. Siffledeen has excellent bedside manner. He really goes the extra mile to make sure that you leave his office understanding what information he's given you. I'm happy to say that I'm on the road to feeling better since seeing him.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

Stunning. One of the best Doctor's I've been lucky enough to come across. Great staff in all respects as well. He knows his stuff. He's careful and has a great bedside manner. He gives you the time you need to get answers and takes care to advise whenever asked. his method of treatment for us was a life saver. I'm guessing he may have done more tests than might have been needed but that eliminated any doubt about the course of care. His care choice for us literally saved a life!. I would never hesitate to recommend him for his speciality. We've met a number of his patients at a clinic we now go to and they all feel the same way. If you need a GI, look nowhere else.

Submitted April 27, 2014 | flag

Submitted April 14, 2014

My husband and I were very impressed with the personal nature of his consultation with both of us us after my husband's colonoscopy

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Siffledeen is outstanding. He has helped me get my UC into remission with an extremely caring, compassionate, and thorough approach. I always have a list of questions for him at my appointments, and he is dedicated to answering each one. Having previously had a gasteroenterologist on the other end of the scale, I feel lucky beyond belief to now have access to such a high calibre of care. Both knowledge-wise and demeanor-wise, I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted April 21, 2013 | flag

Couldn't ask for better Bedside Manner, I felt at ease when I left the clinic ! Other GI's could take lessons from this Doctor! I had many GI's and I have never had one with such care and concern for his patients as Dr. Siffledeen, very knowledgable too!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

Very kind and considerate. I felt well cared for by Dr. Siffledeen.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Siffledeen is very thorough. He is also considerate and compassionate. He answered all my questions and took my opinions into consideration. His is very personable, and his calming nature left me with a much more positive outlook on my condition (Crohn's disease).

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

Amazing doctor ! Very good bedside manners, polite and caring.

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag