You may also like

Rate Dr. Jesse Siffledeen

Dr. Jesse Siffledeen's Ratings

Just met Dr. Siffledeen today for a consult regarding a sudden GI episode that I have been dealing with since February. My life has been turned upside down and my research to find good medical care has strived to find not only the most competent and intelligent doctors but those with heart and compassion as well. I was pleased to have been referred to Dr. Siffledeen through one of my attending docs as I had seen his excellent ratings before. I was not to be disappointed. His staff were considerate and competent, and Dr. Siffledeen was indeed very sharp, intelligent and informed, and he has an excellent bedside manner. His follow up appointment with me was booked in a timely and efficient fashion not having to wait for months on end. I feel like I am in safe hands with him and his staff, and like the reviewer before me, I also feel grateful to have seen this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I was very impressed and put to ease with Dr Siffledeen. He was certainly busy but took time to talk to me and his staff was excellent. The whole experience was professional, caring and informative. Very grateful to have been referred to this particular doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

After seeing numerous doctors about stomach issues spanning for many years, I finally was referred to Dr. Siffledeen. He is such a fantastic doctor. You can tell he truly cares and is willing to spend the time with you to make sure that your questions are answered. His staff are friendly, kind and professional. Dr. Siffledeen has excellent bedside manner. He really goes the extra mile to make sure that you leave his office understanding what information he's given you. I'm happy to say that I'm on the road to feeling better since seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Stunning. One of the best Doctor's I've been lucky enough to come across. Great staff in all respects as well. He knows his stuff. He's careful and has a great bedside manner. He gives you the time you need to get answers and takes care to advise whenever asked. his method of treatment for us was a life saver. I'm guessing he may have done more tests than might have been needed but that eliminated any doubt about the course of care. His care choice for us literally saved a life!. I would never hesitate to recommend him for his speciality. We've met a number of his patients at a clinic we now go to and they all feel the same way. If you need a GI, look nowhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198663].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 14, 2014

My husband and I were very impressed with the personal nature of his consultation with both of us us after my husband's colonoscopy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Dr Siffledeen is outstanding. He has helped me get my UC into remission with an extremely caring, compassionate, and thorough approach. I always have a list of questions for him at my appointments, and he is dedicated to answering each one. Having previously had a gasteroenterologist on the other end of the scale, I feel lucky beyond belief to now have access to such a high calibre of care. Both knowledge-wise and demeanor-wise, I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Couldn't ask for better Bedside Manner, I felt at ease when I left the clinic ! Other GI's could take lessons from this Doctor! I had many GI's and I have never had one with such care and concern for his patients as Dr. Siffledeen, very knowledgable too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

Very kind and considerate. I felt well cared for by Dr. Siffledeen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2012

Dr. Siffledeen is very thorough. He is also considerate and compassionate. He answered all my questions and took my opinions into consideration. His is very personable, and his calming nature left me with a much more positive outlook on my condition (Crohn's disease).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128218].votes_count ]]