Dr. Anthony R. Cavazos

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. Anthony R. Cavazos has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Preventive / Occupational-related: coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, nutrition
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1

08/01/13 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Preventive Medicine", First Name changed from "Anthony" to "Anthony R."
RID: 2449683
17/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cavazos is honestly one of the the BEST Doctors I have ever treated with. He is Extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He goes the extra mile every time. And he has a remarkable bedside manner. He never rushes through our appointment. I am what's been termed as a "Complicated Medical Case". I cannot begin to count how many doctors have made me feel uncomfortable and told me they couldn't take me on as a patient. But Doctor Cavazos never even flinched. He is truly so warm and welcoming. You feel like you have known him for years after you meet him. And again, he is very up on all the latest treatments and medicines. He really has improved my quality of life. I truly would recommend Dr. C to anyone.
Insurance: Aetna