Dr. Heidi Fowler

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Heidi Fowler has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5667684
21/07/14 1 1 1 1 Becomes very angry when you don't agree with her.I am now seeing another doctor. She is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever came in contact with.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $3200
RID: 5495621
26/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fowler is one of the most caring & professional doctors of any specialty that I have encountered. The negative comments posted by the person above referred to Dr. Fowler (and who did not want to be in Dr. Fowler's office) do not accurately describe my experiences. Moreover, no one can speak on behalf of a hundred service members as this person claims. Newport is fortunate to have Dr. Fowler for both her skills as a psychiatrist and as an acupuncturist. As a former Navy Captain ( qualified Navy diver), she understands the naval/military community she serves. I cannot stress how thankful I am to be one of her patients.
RID: 5429417

28/04/14 1 5 1 1 I remember Commander Fowler as my command made me see her. Commander Fowler became abusive, forceful and began to yell when I stated I had no desire to see her. She called my Commanding Officer, needless to say I was punished simply for refusing to talk to her when she became aggressive, refused to listen to what I was saying and became defensive when i seen she had lied and placed an erroneous remark in my Service Medical Records. Money changes everything as I see very high ratings, she has done a disservice to more than 100 of us who served either in the United States Navy or Marine Corps.  Respond
RID: 2583950
13/03/13 5 5 5 5 A master of accupuncture... Have been drug free since seeing her!!! BZ
RID: 2567135
21/02/13 5 5 5 5 I can't say enough great things about Dr. Fowler. Her compassion and guidance has been a God send. She has been so flexible when it comes to my schedule. I have complete confidence in the care I receive from Dr. Fowler.
RID: 2560447
15/02/13 5 5 5 5 Very Professional, understands her practice. Very Helpful
RID: 2557215
12/02/13 4 5 5 5 She is highly intelligent, professional, and extremely caring. She always takes the time to listen and goes the extra mile to assist her patients. She is also a great acupuncturist who has significantly reduced the pain in my neck, back, and shoulder.