Rate Dr. S Stafford

Dr. S Stafford's Ratings

I have been a patient for 3 years and have had nothing but great experiences. I've always felt very well taken care of. My opinion and feelings have always been listened to. The staff have been very polite and understanding. This office is always accommodating and courteous. I'm so thankful to have this team behind me during my medical journey!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

She's on maternity leave right now, but took the time to call and check how I was doing because I won't be seeing the doctor filling in for her until later in the summer.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stafford has been taking care of my mother for the past year and has been wonderful. My mother always enjoys seeing her and I join her for appointments and always get thoughtful answers to my questions and support. Dr. Stafford always balances quality of life with medical problems, and sometimes gets in touch in between visits to check on blood tests. My mom always looks forward to her visits!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stafford is very punctual and very pleasant and indeed, if she was half as willing to listen to your concerns and fears and try and find a favorable solution to address your need, rather than the textbook theory or the pharmaceutical salesmens' latest "push", she would rate much higher on my list.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Very thorough and professional. Wasn't sure what I thought after the first meeting but after my second appointment I wanted to say that I really appreciated the compassion demonstrated by Dr Stafford. I was feeling fragile and frustrated by my health issues and she was empathic and kept me focused on how far things had come in a very short time. Referrals have been done quickly and haved moved me to a place of optimism that I'm on my way to better health.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

I also found Dr. Stafford very polite, friendly, knowledgeable and open. As well I got in very quickly as I had, had an acute problem. I would certainly recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

I found this doctor great! She was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. She's always on time for my appointments and phones me to go over my labs between visits.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2012 | flag

I also found her unwilling to listen. Not every thyroid patient is able to take the textbook synthroid. Would not go back and see again!

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

This doctor needs to get some experience behind her and realize the text books she trained on don't always fit the patient or the condition. She also needs to listen to her patients and not jump to conclusions. I will not go back to see her and have told my GP all about my visit. He tended to agree she showed a lack of experience.

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag