Rate Dr. A Reddy

Dr. A Reddy's Ratings

Dr Reddy delivered my first child and I loved the experience!
When my second was born via emergency c section by a different dr, my incision became really infected and I was a a great deal of pain bringing me to emerge where I was referred to see Dr Reddy! She took great care of me and was compassionate. At my next appointment I was to see a different dr since she was on holidays but I was informed that Dr Reddy called to see how I was doing. Making sure my infection was under control. I really felt as though she cared and was willing to do anything to get me better! I had never experienced this with any doctor before!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

I had Dr.Reddy for my 3rd and last delivery of my healthy baby girl her bedside manner is yet the best I have experienced. Overall I recommend Dr.Reddy to any women who has any doubts questions or who is a little uncomfortable with a new doctor. Dr.Reddy is a kind caring and honest lady who puts her patients first and is very knowledgeable of her profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][128445].votes_count ]]