Dr. David Michael Hajek

Dr. David Michael Hajek

Rate Dr. David Michael Hajek

Dr. David Michael Hajek's Ratings

Both our neighbors and ourselves had 2 kids and were done having children. Both husbands were to have a vasectomy with a local doctor, but he had Dr Hajek come in to finish up his last few clients as he was on leave. We BOTH now have 3 kids. BOTH vasectomies performed by Dr Hajek did not work. Please do NOT consider Dr Hajek to perform your vasectomy. Statistically this seems impossible, but it is not!

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hajek is not a very knowledgeable doctor. At least not where my case was concerned. He seems like a nice enough individual but as we all know, doctors can be very dangerous people. I urge you to do your own research and seek a second opinion. Avail yourself of knowledge and don't be afraid to stand up to ignorance. Most doctors have very cookie cutter text book knowledge and almost no real life experience when dealing with real world patient problems. Mr. Hajek is one of such individuals. Be very careful.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hajek was kind and infinitely patient with all my questions and concerns. He showed himself to be a skilled surgeon, and a caring doctor during follow-up visits. I can't say enough good things about him. He's really one of a kind. You don't meet doctors like him every day!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

I just had a prostatectomy operation done by Dr. Hajek at the North York General Hospital at the end of August, 2013. The surgery was smooth and successful. Dr. Hajek was very knowledgeable and skillful with the subject and the procedures. After the surgery, I had no pain with the cut area and left the hospital after two overnight stay. Dr. Hajek did a follow up with me in about 10 days and explained to me what happened and what to expect with the recovery. Throughout the whole process, the pre- and post- surgery period, I found Dr. Hajek very friendly, approachable and extremely knowledgeable with what he was doing. He listened to our questions patiently and offered his explanations professionally. He did not rush us during the pre-surgey consutation. He was also punctual with the follow up appointment and his office was helpful with questions and information. I was so thankful for what Dr. Hajek had done for me.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

I can't rate Dr. Hajek high enough. During an 8 hour surgery at North York General, my bladder was accidentally cut. He came in to the surgery on an emergency basis and put me back together. There was a chance of permanent damage but he fixed me up. He has since become my regular urologist. After a month and a half of careful followup care my bladder was completely repaired and functions 100% as it always has. He is also a terrific, caring guy that doesn't rush you and answers all your questions. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2013 | flag

I was assigned to Dr. Hajek after being admitted to Emergency at NYG. In dealing with my super-sized prostate gland, which was threating me with kidney failure, he recommended a partial prostectomy. However, due to my personal circumstances, he attempted a laser "tirps" to avoid incisions --- and, with God's help, succeeded brilliantly!!! Cyril Jones

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

We were very pleased with our whole experience at North York GH. Dr. Hajek and his crew were very professional, knowledgable, polite and had a very good attitude. His crew were very helpfull in preparing me for surgery, explained everything and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you very much for everything. Patient Peter Neduchal

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

What a warm and easy to approach Doctor. Very comfortable to be around...............Thanks Doc!

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Very cordial, warm, considerate and at ease, which put me at ease. The surgery procedure went well. I felt I was in good hands.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hajek is very caring and understanding and has knowledge of his specialty. He prepared me for my surgery and called me back every time I had a question.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag