Dr. Pierre Verger

Rate Dr. Pierre Verger

Dr. Pierre Verger's Ratings

One of the best! He helped me out and went above and beyond any expectations. His personal work experience a history gives him knowledge and practices used around the world. I am and will continue to recommend him to anyone in need of a Gastroenterologist.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Best of the best. Very knowledgeable and caring. I can't thank him enough for all the good work he has done with treating my pancreatitis.

Submitted April 13, 2014 | flag

Quel médecin! Il connaît sa matière et sait comment nous rassurer peut importe le diagnostic. Il est ponctuel et prend le temps de bien expliquer les procédures. Je le recommande fortement. Il a sûrement gradué avec des 'A' à l'Université :)

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Verger est un très bon médecin, j'avais beaucoup de problèmes avec mes intestins et mon estomac et j'allais à plusieurs reprises à l'hôpital et il ne faisions rien. Quand j'ai eu mon rendez-vous avec Dr Verger il était très compréhensible et il me comprenait ce que je devait subir, alors il a fait plusieurs tests pour me diagnostiquée avec le IBS, il m'a prescrit des médicaments et cela m'a beaucoup aider depuis.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Very nice Dr explained things very well I found his English very good.Would highly recommend him to any one English or French. it is refreshing to have some one that cares like he does.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

This doctor knows what he is doing, he is polite and compationate. Real good doctor

Submitted Aug. 18, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Verger by my GP. I did not wait very long for an appt. with him and that same day I got a date set for surgery. He was very polite, and knowledgeable. The only issue I had with him, is the fact that he speaks very fast, and he has a very strong France accent, which made him a little hard to understand, but when I asked him to clarify, he would - in much detail. After my surgery, he explained exactly what he had found, and what the next steps were. I am very happy to have him as my specialist.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2013 | flag

Il écoute, il explique, il prend son temps et il est a temps.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

J'abonde dans le même sens. Il est gentil, attentionné, et prend le temps d'expliquer le problème et les façons d'y remédier.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Very smart man ,very caring dr.Also make sure you get all test that are needed to make you fell better,

Submitted Sept. 30, 2012 | flag