Rate Dr. Gurbir Mann

Dr. Gurbir Mann's Ratings

Dr Mann is good. The front desk receptionist is horrible. His distinguished colleague doctor is horrible too. They charge for initial consultation and on top for laser treatment during same sesion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr Mann was very helpful....he was very caring and genuinely concerned about my problems...his staff is wonderful !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

After a terrible experience with a podiatrist in Dr. To's clinic in Kensington, my neighbour recommended Dr. Mann. WOW!! Incredible professional, caring, knowledgable. Wonderful staff. Feel totally confident placing my feet in his hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Mann, Has been a great help over the laste two years he has done two surgeries and both have been succesful and I would absoutly recomend him to any of my friends who would be in need of a GREAT doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

He is so polite,genuinely caring and answers your questions in as much detail as possible. He never rushes when having to address or diagnose your problems that is why he occasionally runs about 10 minutes late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

I had foot surgery in June for an injury and arthritis. I have been so impressed by his genuine care and conrcern. He has been exceptionally patient with all of my questions. He is very knowledgable and I feel very confident of his skills. A very thorough and compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend him to any patient in need of foot care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128695].votes_count ]]