Dr. Albert Hanna

Rate Dr. Albert Hanna

Dr. Albert Hanna's Ratings

Dr. Hanna is an excellent doctor. We had a bad experience with our previous doctor, when we heard that there was a new doctor and he was looking for patients, we jumped at the opportunity, and I am so glad that we did. Dr. Hanna looks after myself, husband, and two daughters. He's very attentive, and always has time to squeeze you into an appointment. He's thorough and makes sure that you're comfortable. He explains all decisions, in detail, and is just great. I do recommend him already to people, and will continue to do so. Also, he works outside of normal hours as well, which is SOO convenient, as per my husband works in Toronto, and doesn't get home until 6PM.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I find Dr. Hanna to be affable. Although he is not overly concerned with diagnosing my (sudden-onset, first-ever, and still continuing) medical problem, he is willing to order tests I request (and with which he agrees). He is polite and friendly. He does tend to jump to conclusions, in that I know he's recommended a test or two based on statistics/generalities, even though my specific medical history tends not to suggest the problem he's imagining. It doesn't hurt to be thorough, I guess. Despite numerous attempts, I have been unable to get specifics from him i.e. which exact tests, and their precise results...which is frustrating. I have most of his attention for the few minutes I'm in his office, but I'm sure I'm completely forgotten moments later. I am (still) directing my own diagnosis, it seems. I can't say my experience, so far, has been great. But it's been adequate. Staff is good. Dr. Hanna is punctual.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

I went to him while he was located in Scarborough. The admin staff there was quite poor although Dr. Hanna himself wasn't too bad.I'm pretty upset that he had just picked up and left not letting any one know that he was leaving.Im now left with no doctor and I'm upset that there was no warning. Thanks for the heads up

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

thank you dr hanna. i visited him with a problem that i thought it is not important, but he adviced me to go to emerg rightaway, where i got the right treatment. thank y again.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Hanna was very helpful and he treated my child with patience. He was so kind that I told him I will transfer my file from my current GP to him.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2012 | flag

Honest and helpful doctor.I recommended my friends to join his practice

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

My primary reason to seeing this doctor was to find a new family dr. Upon explaining to him why I was there to see him, he changed the subject and totally ignored my request. I needed to have meds filled and bloodwork done and he said i would have to come back and make another appt for that, which would result in me taking time off work again to go and see him. The clinic is not well located and you have to pay for parking. As i work in the city the hours are inconvenient as well. I'm now back to looking for another doctor who is more flexible

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag