Rate Dr. Khalid Ansari

Dr. Khalid Ansari's Ratings

Been waiting 4 years to fix a perforated septum that was recommended to be fixed within 5 months of my initial consult....really not impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

So grateful to Dr Ansari for performing the forehead flap. The surgery took 4 hours to perform an I felt it was done with great care in mind for my health and cosmetic well-being. Also a big thanks to Christa for speeding up the wait time for my final surgery! (And for caring enough to call me on your day off. God bless your great work!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Ansari and Christa are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and extremely personal towards our family crisis. I highly recommend Dr. Ansari and Christa to anyone that needs their assistance. Words are not enough to express my appreciation and my gratitude towards Christa and Dr. Ansari, even though we weren’t able to have Dr. Ansari to go ahead with surgery. I like to take this opportunity to thank you both for caring and your understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Great surgeon, always made me feel at ease, and his staff was great. I occasionally had to wait quite a bit but didn't mind as he was a great doctor. Even if he had just come out of surgery and probably just wanted to head home, he would still make time for his patients waiting that had appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

His secretary Christa is useless as****!! She has given me the run around for a few weeks now and instead of getting bac to me, she has now gone on vacation. Which means any concerns I have will be passed down to a new secretary who will probably be even more incompetent than Christa. Dr. Ansari however, the first meeting I had with him was extremely knowledgeable however I wasn't really given any information. I have what he said is a cyst underneath my tongue that in increasing in size, constantly leaking pus and blood, and he wanted to go in and do a septumoplasty and removal of the cyst. However his clinic is backed up from January 2012. If you can avoid going to see him, it'll prevent conflicts from just scheduling and calling his moronic secretary who should be fired!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Ansari by my Family Doctor for infection in my glands. Due to the increasing pain, swelling and size of blisters, his staff (Christa) was instrumental in getting me on an emergency basis the same day. Meeting Dr. Ansari was a treat. He at once took care of all necessary steps such as biopsy, blood tests, pet-scan, consultation with Dr. Seikley and Home care. There are valid reasons why Dr. Ansari has a perfect rating. His skills are first-rate and attitude towards his patients is full of compassion, welfare and care. With deep gratitude to him, his stff and also Dr. Seilkey we pray that they be the role models for all health care professionals. Such teams make Edmonton the #1 place for cancer treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

excellent doctor knows his stuff, friendly and caring. Did excellent job with my skin cancer on my face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Ansari did my open rhino/septoplasty about three months ago and with every week that passes I am happier with my outcome. My surgery was very difficult because I had requested very, very minor cosmetic changes, which made an already difficult operation even more delicate. And, my septum was a mess due to multiple break so it required stabilisation. The surgery that was scheduled to take three hours ended up taking over five! I thought it was amazing that he took so much time on my nose. I really don't think I could have ended up with a better result with any other doctor. The day after my surgery was a holiday, but Dr. Ansari came into the hospital to check on me in his street clothes. Overall and in every area, I have never seen a more personable, caring and skilled doctor in my life. I highly recommend him, but unfortunately he's almost impossible to get into. But if you can - do it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Ansari is an excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable, caring and technically skillful. He spends time with his patients and is thorough. That, in combination with a busy practice, causes delayed appointments. In my experience it is worth the wait. He fixed my condition as much as it is curable, and follows me regularly. The two women in his office have been friendly, professional and well-organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][128885].votes_count ]]