Dr. Eric Hyndman

Rate Dr. Eric Hyndman

Dr. Eric Hyndman's Ratings

Dr. Hyndman is extremely knowledgeable and "we" are very happy to had him do my husband's surgery with the new technic of Robot's surgery. He is very personable and a reputable young doctor. Thank you Dr. Hyndman for saving my husband's life....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

outstanding doctor. Post operative outcome was uneventful and was outlined in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

He appears to be an excellent, knowledge surgeon. Provided all answers for our questions on ultrasound and CT scan images of my kidneys. I am hoping excellent result of my kidney surgery from this young reputed doctor and a university professor. His office staff is good tooss

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I have had a few operations done in my life time but none were as good as I had with Dr. Hyndman.A was very informative with everything we asked him about my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][129034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

very very good at his job, very open and friendly, made us comfortable with talking about sensitive topics. was very successful with the surgery and recovery was acceptable and as planned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][129033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Hyndman removed my early prostate cancer through robotic surgery. He and his staff were thoroughly professional and helpful in all stages of my treatment. This was my first major surgery and I found the procedure least invasive with quick recovery. I will recommend robotic surgery to all with early prostate cancer. There are many resources available in the centre to help you with the decision in choosing the procedure suited to your stage of cancer. A noise cancelling headphone during the post surgery stay in the hospital will be helpful, as there is lot of ambient noise, with over head announcements and machine beeps.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][129032].votes_count ]]