Rate Dr. Anthony R. Perkins

Dr. Anthony R. Perkins's Ratings

I first met Dr. Perkins in early 2012 during his fellowship at NY Eye & Ear Infirmary. I had researched these programs as I had a lot of skin I wanted removed after a 125 pound weight loss. I had checked out another program, but the minute I walked into Dr. Perkins office and was met by that smile, I knew my choice was made! We talked extensively about what my expectations could be, and even though at that time he would have another surgeon with him, I had all the faith in the world in him. Boy was I right! We have come to know him so well. Dr. Perkins has performed a breast reduction/lift, tummy tuck, arm lifts, thight lifts, and eye lift.Obviously, I trust this man with my life. He is always available, checks with you like no other doctor. Since my issues are skin related, he is always willing to fix something if I am not completely happy. There isn't enough room for me to express my feelings for Dr. Perkins. His skills are unmatched,and so is his personality.He is a friend for life!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Perkins is a genius Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Perkins's, precise precession with injectable filler and Botox are superior. Dr. Perkins's approach to plastic surgery is based upon each patient's individual needs. After a single consultation with Dr. Perkins, I knew, I would not look like a "cookie cutter" patient. Dr. Perkins, is an artist, a truly gifted plastic surgeon. I travel from Manhattan to see Dr. Perkins, despite, all the Plastic Surgeon's in New York, there is no other surgeon like Dr. Perkins. I look fifteen years younger!!! thanks to Dr. Perkins.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Perkins is OUTSTANDING at what he does. He knows his craft very well... extremely knowledgeable. A very intelligent doctor, not too mention extremely caring and sweet. Very good bedside manner. He has all the qualities you need in one. The clinic was extremely beautiful and CLEAN. Staff was amazing, very helpful. I will definitely be going back again very soon! :)

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tony Perkins is an extremely talented plastic surgeon, who excels in all facets of cosmetic procedures. Previously, In the past, I had seen--approximately--ten surgeons, whose expertise did not compare to that of Dr. Perkins. Whether it be Botox, fillers, Ulthera or surgery, my results from Dr. Perkins were--nothing--short of natural perfection!!! In addition, his demeanor is warm and friendly; you--immediately--feel at ease and comfortable with him!!! In a word, he's GREAT!!!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

I met Dr Perkins the first time for Botox on all areas of my face. He did an amazing job and he is personable and easy to speak to. Dr. Perkins is professional and skillful. I've had Botox many times from different doctors, but he truly knows the areas that need to be injected to look natural, as well as fresh. After many visits for Botox I decided to do Ulthera, which was amazing and again Dr. Perkins understanding areas that needed to be addressed made me look great.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr.Perkins did breast augmentation on me and the results are spectacular! It looks amazing and I couldn't be happier. Dr.Perkins also did my filler under the eyes and botox, I expected great results but he exceeded my expectations, everything looks amazing. Dr.Anthony Perkins is caring, gentle, understanding, and thorough in everything he does. I recommend him to everyone!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Perkins on Wednesday 7/17/13 for inject on my face. It was my first time in that office. He was kind and gentle and very knowledge. I am very happy and satisfied with my producer. I am going back to Dr. Perkins again for lips implant. Happy to meet him.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

The first time I saw Dr.Perkins was for restylane injections under my eyes to get rid of hollowness. He was very gentle and made me feel very comfortable. I was extremely happy with the results and how attentive he was. That is why he was the doctor I went to when I decided to do inner knee liposuction. It was in office procedure that did not require full anesthesia. He was very thorough and the results were more than I could ever hope for.A couple months later I came to Dr.Perkins to do my breast augmentation. It needed to be performed in the hospital, so I definately knew he was the doctor that I could trust with such a major surgery. I was very pleased that he personally called to check up on how I was doing numerous times, that made me even more sure that he is the doctor that I will always go to in the future. Recovery was quite quick and with no complications. The final result is absolutely amazing! They look perfect in every way, Dr.Perkins is truly an artist. Best decision I ever made!

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag