You may also like

Rate Dr. Anthony R. Perkins

Dr. Anthony R. Perkins's Ratings

This was my second time getting Botox done by Dr. Perkins and once again I'm extremely satisfied with both the experience at the clinic and the results. Unlike other plastic surgeons I've seen in the past, Dr. Perkins genuinely cares about his patients. He always takes the time to answer any questions I may have and is incredibly knowledgeable regarding all aspects of cosmetic surgery. I'm so grateful to have found a plastic surgeon I can depend on!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I received Botox injections from Dr. Perkins last week for my frown lines between my eyebrows and I cant believe the results I'm seeing now. The lines have totally disappeared! I found his prices to be very competitive and his skill as a plastic surgeon to be unparalleled. I will definitely be back in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I had been looking for a board certified plastic surgeon to add fillers to my nasolabial folds over the last year when one of my close friends recommended Dr. Perkins. He was very patient, taking the time to ensure I got exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier with the results. The staff was also very easy going and made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in. He is an excellent doctor that I would recommend to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have been receiving Botox from Dr. Perkins for the past 2 years. Everything has been great, the staff are also extremely pleasant and fun to be around!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2845622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I could not be happier wit the results of my lower facelift and neck lift! Dr. Perkins is absolutely wonderful and e extremely caring doctor .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2838605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

The one star was for his staff. I found them to be disorganized and not helpful or friendly when it came to all the paperwork, etc. I would rate him as a cosmetic surgeon 5* +. I am extreamly happy with the body work he did on me. It is perfection. Don't let his age fool you. He is VERY talented and very smart. I just wish he would hire a new reception staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

This is a pleasant facility and Dr. Perkins does fine work and is an ethical physician which is saying something these days. The office manager, however, is rude, pushy and condescending. Be careful, you'll believe you need more services than you intended if you aren't on high alert. The prices are higher than in other offices where I can get the exact same outcomes (botox and filler). I had good results, but am turned off by Luba's manner so much so that I will never go back there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I first met Dr. Perkins in early 2012 during his fellowship at NY Eye & Ear Infirmary. I had researched these programs as I had a lot of skin I wanted removed after a 125 pound weight loss. I had checked out another program, but the minute I walked into Dr. Perkins office and was met by that smile, I knew my choice was made! We talked extensively about what my expectations could be, and even though at that time he would have another surgeon with him, I had all the faith in the world in him. Boy was I right! We have come to know him so well. Dr. Perkins has performed a breast reduction/lift, tummy tuck, arm lifts, thight lifts, and eye lift.Obviously, I trust this man with my life. He is always available, checks with you like no other doctor. Since my issues are skin related, he is always willing to fix something if I am not completely happy. There isn't enough room for me to express my feelings for Dr. Perkins. His skills are unmatched,and so is his personality.He is a friend for life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][129138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. Perkins is a genius Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Perkins's, precise precession with injectable filler and Botox are superior. Dr. Perkins's approach to plastic surgery is based upon each patient's individual needs. After a single consultation with Dr. Perkins, I knew, I would not look like a "cookie cutter" patient. Dr. Perkins, is an artist, a truly gifted plastic surgeon. I travel from Manhattan to see Dr. Perkins, despite, all the Plastic Surgeon's in New York, there is no other surgeon like Dr. Perkins. I look fifteen years younger!!! thanks to Dr. Perkins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][129137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Dr. Perkins is OUTSTANDING at what he does. He knows his craft very well... extremely knowledgeable. A very intelligent doctor, not too mention extremely caring and sweet. Very good bedside manner. He has all the qualities you need in one. The clinic was extremely beautiful and CLEAN. Staff was amazing, very helpful. I will definitely be going back again very soon! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][129136].votes_count ]]