Rate Dr. Abram Berens

Dr. Abram Berens's Ratings

I went to see Dr. Berens for Botox and Juvederm. He made me feel uncomfortable right away he is not very friendly. I knew how much I needed because I have been getting this maintenance done for 5 years. He implied I needed a face lift (surgery) or a lot more than what I knew I needed (Juvederm & Botox). Then he tried to sell me on getting additional things done. In addition told me he didn't have the Juvederm I was looking for (which has its own numbing agent on it) and to numb my face he will have to charge me more. It was such a bad experience that I actually changed my mind and got up and left his office. Went to another Dr. a week later who told me what I needed and it coincided with what I knew it to be.

Submitted April 7, 2012 | flag

He is the only doctor that was able to clear up my skin. He took his time with me and never rushed me out with my tons of questions.

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

He spends more time adding info on his computer than with patients. He can be rude at times. If you want to take a chance, go and see it yourself.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Berens is thorough and punctual. He seems knowledgeable and if he recommends specialists, they will most likely be of top caliber. He is not for everyone. You will need to sign waivers every time you go into the office. If you sign in blue ink, you will need to sign them again, in black ink. It is refreshing that a medical progressional spends more than a just a few minutes with you, but after several visits, you may just find yourself simply coming in to get a monthly refill. If you need to reschedule an appointment and his office needs to call in a prescription for you, you will be charged for this 'service.' If you can overlook his idiosyncrasies, he may be the doctor for you.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

When was the last time a doctor spend over a half hour with you assessing your history, your questions, and your go-forward plan? This doctor really cares, and works with the insurance companies to get you the tests and treatments you need. Highly recommended.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

My family and I have been using Dr. Berens as our Primary Physician and Dermatologist for many many years. Not only has he been extremely helpful and informative with dermatological issues, but our health as well. Dr. Berens is defiinitely one of the most thorough and informed doctors I've seen/been to and could not ask for a more dedicated doctor!

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Berens has been my primary physician for decades and there is a reason I never wanted to switch. He never rushes you, treats you like a person (not a patient or a collection of symptons) and genuinely cares.

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Berens is the best doctor I've had in 59 years. He is timely, kind, speaks clearly and has a clean office and great staff.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

I am a long time patient and as such can speak from over 9 years of experience with Dr. Berens. He is extremely professional and all of my experiences have been positive and highly rewarding. he is managing my health in an outstanding way. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking to change doctors or who is new to the aresa a seeking a recommendation for a new doctor.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

If you want an honest, fair, through assessment of your overall health, see Dr. Berens. He asked all of my questions and gave me a better understanding of my health and what steps I need to take in order to be in better shape. He let me know what vitamins I need to take and where my blood pressure should be at. I'm glad I found this doctor and look forward to working with him for years to come.

Submitted April 22, 2011 | flag