Dr. Alison M. Mann

Rate Dr. Alison M. Mann

Dr. Alison M. Mann's Ratings

She is very helpful, friendly and attentive to my kids. Her personality is to make children feel at ease when visiting the doctor. Very caring and giving of her time, she has even volunteered to sit in on school meetings regarding my kids' care at school. She definitely goes above and beyond for the welfare of her patients. We are blessed to have her.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag

When it comes to my children, it seems I can never be too satisfied with the care they receive from others. With Dr. Alison Mann, I really am. Both my children LOVE her and are excited when they get to see her. Even on the visits that include the dreaded shots, she has a way of making it into a positive experience. She welcomes any questions and concerns you may have, is a natural with the children, makes house calls when needed and seems to know EVERYTHING there is to know (how does she do that?). So happy we found her!

Submitted June 14, 2007 | flag

She is the best! She really takes time to explain everything and she's very open to hearing your thoughts and concerns. She's great with kids... she lets them hold the stethoscope and listen to their heart and lets them turn the otoscope on and off... she really involves them in whatever is happening. My kids absolutely adore "Dr. Alison" and they've even been known to fake an illness just so they can go see her.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2006 | flag

She is in a class of her own...leading the way for the 21st Century Pediatrician. She will even do housecalls...especially for little infants who shouldn't be out. Her office also has a 'well room' so your kids don't have to wait with the sick kids for their 'milestone' checkups. You will never feel rushed by her and she will spend a lot of time with you. She truly cares about kids and goes way beyond what is expected. She also donates her time & skills to foreign mission work oversees. She is the best kept secret in Los Angeles.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2006 | flag

Dr. Alison Mann is a very outstanding physician. My two daughter absolutely adore her. Great personality and very warm hearted.

Submitted March 3, 2006 | flag