Rate Dr. KATHLEEN Lynn Bemenderfer

Dr. KATHLEEN Lynn Bemenderfer's Ratings

Absolutely remarkable doctor and person. Very knowledgable, kind, and gentle. Best bedside manner of any doctor I have been to and I'm 60 plus. Female exams are so gentle and thorough. She has a remarkable memory. Even though I only see her a minimum of once a year, she remembers how many children I have and usually refers to something non medical we talked about over a year ago. She makes her patients feel very comfortable and important. She never rushes you and is willing to answer as many questions as you want. I not only trust her 100% with my health issues, I would trust her with my life. It's too bad there aren't a million more like her in every specialty. And it certainly helps that she always has a beautiful smile on her face. She is genuinly happy to see each and every one of her patients. I have recommended her to several friends and family members and they love her too.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

I have gone to Dr. Bemenderfer since 1992. My mom worked in surgery with her and enjoyed working with her immensely. I would recommend her to anyone. She is patient and spends enough time to answer all of my questions. She has even called me personally to deliver test results. She is also very knowledgeable.

Submitted May 29, 2011 | flag

Excellent. She delivered all 3 of my kids. With the first one I had a different doctor for the pregnancy, but Dr. Bemenderfer just happened to be on call the night I delivered. After that I switched to her so she would be my doc for the others. Happy, concerned, willing to spend as much time with you as you need. Called and talked to me at home when I needed her. Highly recommend. The office staff and nursing staff aren't the best, but worth dealing with for her.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bemenderfer is the best OB/GYN I've ever been treated by. She listens to my concerns and addresses each item. She's caring and kind - and very smart. I drive from Michigan to be seen by her - No one else compares to her!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr B is the best in town! My daughter goes to her too and we both love her. Very professional, yet caring and understanding.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bemenderfer is absolutely wonderful. I would challenge anyone to find a better, more caring OB/GYN in Indy.

Submitted April 22, 2009 | flag

Very attentive, not judgemental and interested in listening to the patient.

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

She delivered all three of my children. She is a wonderful doctor, caring, listens...makes you feel like she is in it with you.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2009 | flag

I had been a patient of Dr. Bemenderfer's for years....at the age of forty, I started to develop symptoms...I was informed by her nurse prac. at the time that it was due to my weight and my age. I suffered for one year of severe pain and loss of work. Finally, I demanded some tests. I had a emergency abdominal hysterectomy and can never have kids. I chose not to sue as I did like Dr. Bemederfer and I know you can't beat the medical system. I am writing this to ease my mind and say, :listen to your bodies" and advocate for your bodies. My life was changed inmeasurably.

Submitted March 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Bemenderfer is the best Dr I have ever been able to have been treated by. Dr. Bemenderfer is very knowledgeable, very professional and very caring...the trifecta of Dr's! I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2008 | flag