Rate Dr. JACOB ELISHA

Dr. JACOB ELISHA's Ratings

Amazing doctor. Very caring and compassionate doctor and staff. Beautiful high tech office. I had one implant placed and Dr Elisha did a great job.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr Elisha by my General Dentist for implant surgery. I needed 2 implants in the upper jaw and also a sinus lift and bone graft. He is a very compassionate doctor. He explained the procedure to me and my husband in detail and performed my surgery with skill and care. His staff and his surgical nurse wee also great.

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

I've been a loyal patient of DrElisha for over 20 years.He did my gum surgery then & we agreed at that point,because of my gum conditionstart going to him every 3 months 4 deep cleaning so he could observe any problem that might arise gradually.I did thatreligiously.I called his office recently to pick up my latest full mouth x-rays for root canal work,his secretary said"I have none"in order for a doctor to have one’s teeth & gum disease under control wouldn’t a full mouth x-ray every couple of yrs be part of it?He did 2 crowns for me 5 months ago,he couldn’t diagnose that one of them needed a root canal!After the procedure,I kept calling telling them that one of them felt numb,he keptignoring me.I have one tooth with so many cavities that if I didn’t have such a good dental hygiene,I would have lost thattooth.Another one is so far dead that it needs to be pulled soon.I have no doubt that if he had taken more responsibility over his work,all of these problems could have been prevented.

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag