Rate Dr. Richard C. Costa

Dr. Richard C. Costa's Ratings

I have been with Dr Costa since I was 9 years old, so that means 36 years I have been a patient. I remember back in the day , waiting hours to see him. Now the wait is not as long, but I would wait as long as necessary. He is kind, compassionate, empathetic, extremely knowledge, and gives all the time you need. No question goes unanswered. I will stay with this office as long as he is there. By the way, did I mention that he is extremely pleasing to the eyes!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2409139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. costa has been my doctor from day one, when he worked worked with Goldberg and Banks. The rating scale does not go high enough. One of the best Doctors you will ever find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable. Has excellent bedside manor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I found Dr. Costa when he moved to Virtua Family physcians. The office staff is not so good, they mix up appointments and not very friendly. His nurse is wonderful she is pleasant, caring and helpful. Dr Costa is the best Dr I ever visited in my 47 years of life. He listen's he is caring, and allows me to be part of the decision making. I absolutely love him and even if my insurance did not cover him I would pay out of pocket to see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

best doctor in south jersey has been doctor for many years and my whole family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2012

AWESOME DOC!! Dr. Costa's "bed side manner" is second to none! He is attentive, he listens, and he strategically finds a solution to remedy your case. If your condition calls for a specialist, he refers you THE BEST in the field!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Dr Cost is THE ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR. His patients sit in the waiting area and talk about what a wonderful doctor he is. He's genuine and so incredibly brilliant. He never rushes you and he listens so carefully when you speak. He's the kind of doctor that you feel better as soon as you walk in his room. I trust h with my life. There is no better care out there. Trust me he is one in a million. My family has been going to him for 20 years. He a good man all around. .....tonya sustek

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

I am lost without Dr. Costa now that he has left the practice. Since the change over to Lourdes, the office staff is rude, not compasionate, and I have not enjoyed seeing the doctor's that remain at the practice. I have seen Dr. Costa for 20 plus years where he was the sole reason I was able to lose 130 pounds AND KEEP IT OFF! He is a knowledgeable, compasionate, doctor which is why I will be switching to his new practice :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Dr. Costa is the absolute best! He is very reassuring when you feel at your worst. I have been with him for about 20 years. I understand he is no longer with the practice - does anyone know where he is now?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Dr. Costa is one f the finest Dr.'s and men I have ever known. He is extremely knowledgable, compassionate and professional. The office in recent years has become associated with Lourdes so there have been changes. Patients have to understand that frequently doctors are required to spend more time with some patients than with others, which may cause a delay, however, in turn Dr. Costa always takes his time with his patients and encourages their input and REALLY LISTENS to the patients. yes, it is difficult to get in to see him at times, which is only a testament to how wonderful a doctor he really is! I have been his patient for many, many years and I am also a NJ Registered Nurse so I do have some insight. You won't find a better Primary Care Provider!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685377].votes_count ]]