Rate Dr. Rebecca Rose

Dr. Rebecca Rose's Ratings

Dr. Rebecca is a therapist who understands eating disorders in a way that few do. I worked with her only briefly however she maintains excellent boundaries while still showing thay she cares for and about you. I have also known a couple of friends with long term eating disorders who have made huge strides in their recovery through their work with Dr Rebecca. She believes in her clients and works with them to help build a happier healthier life.Highly rerecommend.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

Way over priced since shes fresh out of school with very little experience in private practice; less than a year i think! Also very fake. She is that person who is so super sugary sweet it makes you want to vomit and worse when you get to really know her and she lets her guards down you realize that sweet exterior is fake as can be

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

She is OK, not great. She has this fake plastered on smile that is ALWAYS on her face. You can see it in her picture on this site even! Even when you tell her awful horrible scary things (like when i told her about my past sexual abuse) she still has this smile on her face. Like she was happy i was abused? Annoying.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2012 | flag

I worked with her when she was at Reasons Eating disorder Treatment Center. She was my individual therapist. I miss her. She was very good.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgeable regarding eating disorders, very compassionate and professional!

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Wonderful personality and great skills. Highly reccomend.

Submitted March 31, 2012 | flag

She's AMAZING. Her specialty is eating disorders & she works with patients to help develop an understanding of why their issues started, what maintains them, & what can be done differently. She has a LOT of experience with eating disorders having worked in the in-patient, intensive out-patient and residential treatment settings through several treatment facilities in SoCal (Reasons Eating Disorder Treatment Center, A New Journey, BellaVita). I was a patient of her's at one of those facilities & then saw her privately. Everybody I know who has met her talks about how kind, caring & compassionate she is and how AMAZING she is at her job. She truly understands EDs & whats needed to help somebody recover. I can honestly say, I would not be alive today if it were not for my therapy sessions with here where she helped me learn to love myself. I knew she would never give up on me, & that allowed me to stop giving up on myself. PLEASE see her if you are struggling - you wont be sorry!!!!!!

Submitted March 31, 2012 | flag