Dr. Harvey Finkelstein

Rate Dr. Harvey Finkelstein

Dr. Harvey Finkelstein's Ratings

Just pleased with the helpfulness, and efficiency when I was referred to this doctor. The doctor reacted fast when I had abnormal bump. His help was enabled me to make a crucial decision in life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I first saw Dr. Finkelstein a few times about 10 years ago and more recently, for different skin issues. I always found him knowledgeable, friendly, very thorough and helpful. A real nice and competent doctor. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I've been under the care of a dermatologist for at least 20 years. Twice I have had doctors opt for the big bucks of cosmetic dermatology (i.e. botox) As a result of this trend, it has been increasingly difficult to find a dermatologist who is truly bound to his oath. I have to drive over 100 kilometers to see him, but it is worth it. Dermatology is so much more than cosmetic - I suffer from psoriasis, which can be painful, and untreated can seriously affect quality of life. He has treated me successfully for the past five years, during which time he found and treated superficial skin cancer - On top of all this, he is a really nice guy who is easy to talk to - and listens to his patients. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

A genuinely nice guy who is conscientious and as others have said takes time to listen to the patient and answer questions. Has a great sense of humor. Doesn't take himself too seriously, but sure knows his stuff well and always appears to genuinely care about his patients as people. Lucky he is my doctor - as he saved my life from Melanoma at least once and I count on him to watch me like a hawk for recurrences upon my regular recheck visits every 6 months or so . I feel I am in good hands with this likeable, personable pro !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Not easy to get a medical(as opposed to cosmetic) dermotologist these days, and he is a good catch. Dr Finkelstein is approachable, gives you time to ask questions, and is clear in his answers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I have been under his care now for at least 20 years. He is personable, professional, quick and always willing to talk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

I have been under Dr Finkelstein's care for almost 45 years my children now 45 and 47 years of age This Dr is just great I hope he stays in practice for a long time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I have seen Dr. Finkelstein 2 times now and found him to be extremely pleasant and knowledgeable on both occasions. Does a great job explaining things and offering options for further treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67837].votes_count ]]