Rate Dr. Mark N. Damiano

Dr. Mark N. Damiano's Ratings

He has the toughest job i have ever seen. His job was to tell me I had cancer that probably cannot be treated at a young age of 39. I could tell where our conversation was headed prior to him speaking the words. I tried hard not to cry but couldn't hold back. His demeanor helped me grasp the little bit of emotional strength I could find. He was extremely professional and has great judgement on mental strength. If someone needs to inform you of limited time on earth this is the man you want. He has a talent for the social interaction for which I find many Drs lack. He is highly skilled clinically at doing colonoscopy. He pushed each test to find the cancer despite my possible outcome. He is still working on my case because I'm not a typical textbook patient. I'm odd and he can handle any odd case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67917].votes_count ]]