Rate Dr. Emily S. Riser

Dr. Emily S. Riser's Ratings

I saw Dr. Riser when I was diagnosed at age 17 with MS. I lived in Mobile,AL and drove an hour to see her in Fairhope. I loved her then. I have been married since and moved quite a few times, but am lucky to be in Birmingham with her again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr.Riser is very nice. It takes months to get a appointment regardless of how you feel. Staff would not find a earlier appointment for me when I was getting worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Dr. Emily Riser is so sweet and kind. I am so glad she is now my physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Dr. Emily is the most caring, compassionate doctor we have ever used. She treats my husband for stroke, and she treats him like the intelligent human being that he is. We always get a little lift after seeing her. She is very connected to the university staff, and refers when she wants a second opinion. She is an amazing person and an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2010

She is an angel. I love her and she makes a bad diagnosis bearable and is truly an encourager! I literally trust her with my life and I value her advice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Emily for over 10 years for my MS. I became a patient when I lived in Birmingham, and when I moved to Mississippi I continue to drive over 3 hrs to my appts.....Believe me....It's well worth it! She is the most knowledgeable physician that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! She cares about every aspect of my life! I feel the same way about her Nurse Karen. Karen attends MS conferences and stays on top of MS treatment as much as Dr. Emily does! The office environment is so pleasant that I feel alittle sad when the appt. is over! I consider these people to be Friends and Family. I believe that anyone who has the good fortune to be a patient of Dr. Emily Riser should consider themselves blessed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

After 18 months of rigorous testing with other physicians and specialists, it took two weeks for Dr. Riser to diagnose my husband's problems which have totally disabled him. I owe a great deal of gratitude to this physician and appreciate her perkiness, knowledge and zeal. Would definitely recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. Riser is very nice and takes plenty of time to talk with you. Very positive and comforting experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2007

Dr. Riser is VERY attentive, caring, open minded, experienced, and understanding. She specializes in MS and is the best neuro I have ever been to (And I have been to many!!!).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949242].votes_count ]]