Ellen Huang

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 09/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Ellen Huang has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Acupuncturist-related: pain relief, nausea, acupuncture
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3633705
17/12/13 5 5 5 5 Very honest/effective treatment, need not to run around with 10 different treatments, she is the one I go to, end of all other appointments, have no idea why I have to search her for so long to find my cure.We need more doctors like her to help people in pain and feeling lost.
Respond

12/05/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2291302
25/06/12 5 5 5 5 My doctor told me that I will have only 20% of the chance to get pregnant, with my complicated situation. But Doctor Ellen patiently gone through my medical history, checked all my health conditions, and with acupuncture, and the medicine she prescribed for me and my husband, we are now expecting our baby to come in July.
RID: 2211621
06/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ellen Huang is fabulous. She is gentle, caring, and easy going. I enjoy going to see her because she makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. I have had acne problems for 8 years and after a few sessions, I am seeing improvements already. Her schedule is flexible and she always make her patients a priority. If a patient has an emergency, she is willing to cancel an outing with her family/friends to see you, but please don't take advantage of that if it's not an emergency.  Respond
RID: 2078985
23/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Ellen Huang is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. She effectively used a variety of techniques (accupuncture, herbal therapy, cupping) to quickly resolve my medical problem. In addition, she is an excellent listner who really cares about her practice and her patients. I highly recommend her.  Respond
RID: 1825018
30/03/12 5 5 5 5 Ellen is very professional, gentle, and caring. She is the only doctor who actually listened to my concerns and eased my 5 years of dizziness and stomach pain just in one treatment. I can't thank her enough for her help.