Dr. Paul Joseph

Rate Dr. Paul Joseph

Dr. Paul Joseph's Ratings

Only GOD can save you if you are with him. What the previous person has said is true. There are several patients that are mis-managed by him but none have complained to the College, this has been ongoing for almost two decades or more. Please stay away from him

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

I would not recommend this doctor. He was not up to date on information for my rare cancer and his ego was too big. I had to request a second opinion and left the room very confused.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Awesome. People like dr Joseph r Heros to our society.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Joseph is very professional with much experience. He makes decisions based on one's individual's needs. He really cares for his patients and acts in their best interests. Remarkable individual.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2013 | flag

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Joseph and his nurse. They have always treated me with respect and dignity. Dr. Joseph visited me each and everyday that I was hospitalized for cancer treatment. He made me feel like any concerns I had mattered. He is a very caring and empathetic man.I credit Dr. Joseph and his team with my successful battle with cancer. :)

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

I was somewhat concerned re. this doctor after reading the previous "rating" - I can't understand the poster's impressions. Dr. Joseph is an empathic professional who was completely familiar with my case - first visit - his bedside manner was very professional and he clearly knows his field. Dr. Joseph's nurse was also alluded to in the previous posting - again a consummate professional. I feel relieved that I'll be treated by these two individuals.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Do not allow your Dr. to refer you to this Dr. He will treat you as unimportant and will spend about 1-3 minutes with you. My appointment with him was truly the worst bedside manner I have ever seen -scary to see that people dying of cancer are treated this way. His nurse was equally bad - hadn't read the one page referral at all so just asked all the questions again.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag