Rate Dr. Marc H. Shomer

Dr. Marc H. Shomer's Ratings

I have been very fortunate to find Shomer and he has really helped to save my eyes. I was seeing my eye doc (optometrist?) for years and when I started to have problems, my "doctor" could not really help me. Shomer found narrow glaucoma and did a laser procedure which helped me so much, no more headaches!! No one told me I my eyes were narrow and eye pressure high at times. Now, I'm fine!!! So greatful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

We love Dr. Shomer. He is so friendly and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Excellent eye doc - very professional. I have glaucoma and I am very well taken care of by Doc Doc Shomer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

I think Dr. Shomer is the best. He did surgery on both eyes and now I see perfect driving and reading without any glasses. I am so thrilled. Thank you Dr. S!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Good doc, he knew what he was doing and figured out what was going one with me when my other optometrist did not. His treatment worked and I feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68061].votes_count ]]