Rate Dr. Marc H. Shomer

Dr. Marc H. Shomer's Ratings

I have been very fortunate to find Shomer and he has really helped to save my eyes. I was seeing my eye doc (optometrist?) for years and when I started to have problems, my "doctor" could not really help me. Shomer found narrow glaucoma and did a laser procedure which helped me so much, no more headaches!! No one told me I my eyes were narrow and eye pressure high at times. Now, I'm fine!!! So greatful.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

We love Dr. Shomer. He is so friendly and knowledgeable.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

Excellent eye doc - very professional. I have glaucoma and I am very well taken care of by Doc Doc Shomer

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

I think Dr. Shomer is the best. He did surgery on both eyes and now I see perfect driving and reading without any glasses. I am so thrilled. Thank you Dr. S!!!

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

Good doc, he knew what he was doing and figured out what was going one with me when my other optometrist did not. His treatment worked and I feel better.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2009 | flag