Rate Dr. Clary P. Foote

Dr. Clary P. Foote's Ratings

I think the girls that work there now do a great job. They just needed a few months to get into the groove of things. Dr. Foote, I think does a wonderful job. He does seem to rush from time to time, but for the most part I would say he truely cares about his patients.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Is it true that he keeps company with folks who has criminal history which includes "this"...casual exchange of drugs? And did he really fire office staff of 20yrs to hire someone who DUI, putting his very clients at risk for death and wears a court ordered ankle monitoring device, true? If so probably not a good choice for a family doctor.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Foote is an exceptional MD and I really enjoyed his NEW staff! So much better than the ladies that were there before. Finally, some women with compassion just like him. The new group of ladies are certainly going through a transition but just give them a few months and that place will be spectacular. Personally, I think they are trying their best and the patients should be a lot nicer to them. Dr Foote would not fire his staff of 20 years unless he had very good reason.. from what I hear he had many good reason....dishonesty is a very bad thing... Wonderful MD.. I wouldn't even think of going to anyone else!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

They write you medicine and then make you wait for 2 weeks before they authorize it to go through. If it was any old medicine then it would be different, but I was put in the hospital from where they would not call my insurance company and allow it to go through my body shut down from becoming dependant on the medicine and I called EVERY DAY and asked them to please do a PA and the secretaries reply was I'm too busy making apts and I'm only one person, I'll try to get to it next week. Next week! I could have died! All they care about is their money, NOT their patients!!! SHAME ON YOU!

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

Doctor Foote is a wonderful man, one of the best people you could ever meet. His staff is exceptional. However, I do believe that the doctor is very nervous and often seems confused. He doesn't read his charts and seems to find it difficult to remember what he is supposed to be checking. I would hate to see him leave the practice. He is caring and genuinely concerned about his patients. He does not prescribe excessively, actually he prefers not to prescribe if it can be avoided. There are definitely issues with his attention span. And the way he walks out in his patients while talking is very unprofessional. He never asks if you have any questions. He doesn't say he is done. He just leaves.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Too many patients overloading a great doctor. Staff is harried and disorganized.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

Caring very knowledge dr and staff wouldn't use anyone else for general things

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

awesome doc, very hip, yet the care and attention that this man bestows upon his paitints rivals only to the late mother theresa, lol (im joking of course)but im not when i say this man and his warmth ,his confrontations,when justified, his beratings and anger that he lets you see if you try and fool him,yet if you show him genuineness,forgivenes is swqift and heartfelt,,,plain and simple a true hero

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr Foote is extremely busy really needs to get another dr in there with him seems like he might have been a good dr at one time but he has to many patients im guessing because he wrote me the wrong med because he was looking at someone else chart I told him that was not me and he still ended up giving me the other persons script. He seems very nervous , He also feel ASLEEP! when he was writing my father in laws script and when he took it to get filled the pharmacist couldn't even read it it was just scribble . When you call to get refills on something it takes them two days to do it .The just dont seem very professional to me , I worked in a Dr office , and have been to many Dr Offices and I have never seen anything like this.He diffidently needs help in there.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Foote is exceptional in all areas...expecially caring. My experiences with him have been exemplary and satisfactory. I would certainly recommend him to anyone...particularly with diabetes.

Submitted March 13, 2010 | flag