Rate Dr. Jennifer Prince

Dr. Jennifer Prince's Ratings

Dr. Prince performed carpal tunnel surgery on me in January and February of this year. She was amazing; I am symptom free. I found her to be helpful, compassionate, informative and she put me completely at ease through both surgeries. Her staff was great as well, very friendly and all my appointments were on time and the staff was very accommodating.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

I feel Blessed when Dr.Frank in Clovercare give me a reference to Dr.Prince,she really care about you.GOD BLESS HER AND HER STAFF TOO WONDERFUL PERSONS.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Prince was great... very caring and knew what she was doing. I felt super comfortable around her and was happy with the results of the surgery. She gave essential feedback and talked to you like she really cared. She is great!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Prince is amazing! She did a wonderful job on my breast surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. She always made me feel at ease throughout the process. Her staff are fabulous and very helpful as well. Would highly recommend her.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jennifer Prince truly is a gifted surgeon. She was amazing in every way with my breast reduction procedure ... before, during and after! Her staff (especially Lori and Kelly) were spectacular ! Incredibly helpful, kind and understanding and always available for my never ending questions. Overall I would rate Dr. Prince and her staff as the BEST ! Thank you ALL so very very much ! Deborah

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Prince is a amazing surgeon and a wonderful caring person. I am so happy with the results of my breast reduction. The aftercare has been very positive also. The office staff is friendly and knowledgable. Overall a very positive experience!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Not the friendly person for a doctor.would not admit to a mistake. always running late for some reason. I cacelled last appoitment and had another person correct the mistake.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Prince did my Abdominalplasty a week ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. She was kind, empathetic, and knowledgeable. I felt like she really listened to me and had my health as her number one priority. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone. One of the other reviewers mentioned that her office can be hard to get a hold of, but if you actually leave a message with the ANSWERING SERVICE, they call you back!!! I know, ground shaking idea. Leaving a message, who would have thought?!? I can't wait until she does my breast reduction.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

totally professional a real gifted surgeon....i have no regrets with my whole breast reduction process

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

Dr J. Prince was very kind and very informative. She made me feel comfortable through my carpal tunnel surgery, as it was scary not knowing what to expect. I have no more symptoms and a hand that is healing just fine. I'm very grateful. Thank you Dr. Prince.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag