Rate Dr. Stephen J. Sims

Dr. Stephen J. Sims's Ratings

Excellent doctor. Listens well, asks good questions, takes his time, problem solves with me, research based, stays current, always has much to contribute to the conversation. Truly collaborates with me in my effort to reach my health goals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Took over practice from previous physician. Been with him ever since. Top notch care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Never rushes through the visit, if you have issues that need answering, he does it. The best Dr. I have had in my 61 years. He has been very helpful in controling my diabetes. Thanks Dr. Sims

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Sims seems very knowledgeable and thorough. He is a 1-doctor private practice and typically juggles 2 patients at a time. I don't wait too long, with my last appointment ending 75 minutes after I arrived. Much better than my old university-affiliated doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][685433].votes_count ]]