Rate Dr. C Schemenauer

Dr. C Schemenauer's Ratings

was no line up I had to help the receponist by telling her I need to be weighed as it was a prenatal.. sat in the room in a gown for over an hr and half, was unsure about something's I asked, my old dr she took over for would have liked it up. just don't feel 100% like I did with my old dr.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

My Doctor had recently retired, and finding a replacement has been virtually impossible. Dr. Schemenauer's office called me to set up an appointment so she could take over my file, as my previous Doctor worked in the same office. I waited in the waiting room for close to an hour, then in the actual medical room for an hour & a half. I finally got fed up & left, as i figured she wasn't coming & her assistant just shrugged me off like my time wasn't important. I know this Doctor is new, but she has no respect for patient time & is obviously over booking. I tried a second time to see her, after 2 hours of waiting I saw her & she wrote me a quick prescription for birth control & sent me on my way without a physical or pap test. I tried one more time to see her after a different Doctor sent me for a colonoscopy & no one ever called me with results, I ended wasting 3 hours of my day & still didn't see her. The assistant again just dismissed me & couldnt answer any questions.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

Well this only from 2 dealings with this Dr. But after loosing my great Dr I was on the lookout for another. I have thyroid nodules which are ultasounded on a yearly basis . This was done in Feb and I still have yet to hear anything from this Dr or support staff . I take it everything is fine - but in the same token I always was called with the results with my last Dr. I knew she had big shoes to fill and is young . But I will be looking elsewhere for a new Dr with better patient care .

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag