Rate Dr. C Schemenauer

Dr. C Schemenauer's Ratings

I know this doctor and she has far more than a 1 star knowledge base. So someone sat in a room for 30 - 45min and thinks this makes for incompetence? You have Canadian health care and you liken waiting for your government paid doctor visit to sitting in a cell? She should stay home and raise kids? This from someone writing "I all so" instead of "I also"...this ratemds is garbage and so is the quality of the reviews. Write a negative review...sure but back it up without being such a spoiled entitled exaggerating whiner. Sorry Dr C, I may have incited more stupid negative reviews but you're doing just fine. Some people have no clue what goes on in other exams rooms/on the phone while they wait for GASP 30 min for care that most on this planet NEVER GET. ingrates. should be ashamed but lack the insight necessary for that shame.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Thought I should everyone but what has happened to me because she doesn't do any follow ups. If she would have had me come back after she gave me antibiotics for my ear I wouldn't have the problem I am going throw now. I now have a tumor in the ear and they can not operate on oil because to risk and could end up on a feed tub for the rest of my life. It has already destroyed my voice cords on the right side. Hope this will be helpful to everyone that is thinking of her for a doctor. DON'T

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I all so had to find a new doctor as mine retired so with very few taking new patience you take what you think is next best. Well she should stay at home and raise kids. She is very unacknowledged about many things and she does not do her home work or follow up on anything. Her nurse puts you in exam room and forgets about you and a 1/2 hr to 45 min the doctor comes to see you and wants to take your blood pressure what do you thing it will be after waiting that long in a cell.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

was no line up I had to help the receponist by telling her I need to be weighed as it was a prenatal.. sat in the room in a gown for over an hr and half, was unsure about something's I asked, my old dr she took over for would have liked it up. just don't feel 100% like I did with my old dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][68199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2012

My Doctor had recently retired, and finding a replacement has been virtually impossible. Dr. Schemenauer's office called me to set up an appointment so she could take over my file, as my previous Doctor worked in the same office. I waited in the waiting room for close to an hour, then in the actual medical room for an hour & a half. I finally got fed up & left, as i figured she wasn't coming & her assistant just shrugged me off like my time wasn't important. I know this Doctor is new, but she has no respect for patient time & is obviously over booking. I tried a second time to see her, after 2 hours of waiting I saw her & she wrote me a quick prescription for birth control & sent me on my way without a physical or pap test. I tried one more time to see her after a different Doctor sent me for a colonoscopy & no one ever called me with results, I ended wasting 3 hours of my day & still didn't see her. The assistant again just dismissed me & couldnt answer any questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][68198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Well this only from 2 dealings with this Dr. But after loosing my great Dr I was on the lookout for another. I have thyroid nodules which are ultasounded on a yearly basis . This was done in Feb and I still have yet to hear anything from this Dr or support staff . I take it everything is fine - but in the same token I always was called with the results with my last Dr. I knew she had big shoes to fill and is young . But I will be looking elsewhere for a new Dr with better patient care .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][68197].votes_count ]]