Rate Dr. Richard J. Teff

Dr. Richard J. Teff's Ratings

The office was helpful and I thought he was at first too, however, throughout both visits he kept telling me I should drop my workers comp claim and use my heath insurance and well maybe I should retire and use my health insurance. I did not feel that my visit answered any of my questions. He also did not put anything we discussed in his notes to my workers comp office, only the exam and that I should have a disability test done and close my claim. I told him that the guy in my office is the one that referred me he told me about how this guy had to sell his vehicles because of his finances. Asked if my situation would only get worse and eventually have to have surgery and he said yes. He failed to mention anything other than pushing me to close my claim and use my health insurance and retire from my job since I had a good job. Called nurse next day ask re: why pushed to close claim, her response was because I would get better care using my health insurance. Never would go back!!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Teff is the best spine doctor in Montana. Maybe the United States. I have been to many neurosurgeons and none compare to this doctor. He specializes in complex spinal problems.I had a fusion from C-5 thru to C-8 and I feel 100 times better now. Thanks doc.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

He is the best of the best ;) love Mr.Teff I had a 3level neck surgery and I couldn't have asked for someone better to do then him..

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Teff preformed a laminectomy on both L2 and 3, one in February of 2012 and the other in June. Since the last one the sciatic pain is gone. He did everything that was needed. Theoffice and the Dr treated me with consideration and great care.

Submitted March 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Teff did cervical spine surgary on me and am glad I had it done and couldn't of asked for a better doctor! I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Great office - Great PAC - Trenay Hart and Dr Teff was very knowledgeable - took the time the client needed - reviewed everything with the client - great to have him in Billings MT

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Teff helped my wife when no other neurosurgeon would treat her, including the Mayo Clinic. Dr Teff took the time to fully investigate my wife's spine/nerve issues, explained everything, and then performed the surgery to correct the problems that surgery could correct. Dr Teff continues to work with my wife to resolve nerve issues for which there is no surgical solution. We are extremely fortunate to have Dr Teff as my wife's doctor.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Teff had to do a redo of a previous fusion of C 6-7 as my left arm/back area were causing pain and left hand fingers were going numb. I had a pinched nerve and a failed fusion. He recognized the problem and has repaired it. I am so thankful that this man has come to us in Montana. We are very fortunate. He is very caring and explains everything thoroughly. I am a very lucky woman to have had this doctor repair me. I would, and have already, recommended this doctor to others. Thank you. Sharon Roat, Red Lodge, MT

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Teff took the time to explain my problem to me in detail. I didn't need surgery, but he did a thorough exam, showed me my x-rays and answered my questions. For once I felt like I had a plan to feel better when my appointment was completed. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag