Rate Dr. Sanjay Morzaria

Dr. Sanjay Morzaria's Ratings

The doctor is fine. The staff is worse. I strongly agree that the secretary is a Filipino who speaks with a horrible accent. That secretary is so rude and has no professional etiquette. Why the d*mn are they hired in this line of job? The doctors there should fire their a*s!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

If your looking for antibiotics this is the place to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Saw this doctor in early 2011. After spending a few minutes explaining my symptoms and a 2 minute examination, he made a diagnosis of Ménière's disease and gave me a prescription. However, he did say my symptoms were atypical and wanted me to have a follow-up with someone else at the clinic. I read as much as possible about his diagnosis and knew he was wrong. The medication he gave me made me worse and in less than a week I was advised to stop them. The only good thing he did was refer me to Dr. Tyler Mori who, through the proper tests, correctly identified my problem as an intracranial brain tumor ----- now, 3 years later I'm happily recovering from brain surgery, but no thanks to Morzaria.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr was great and made me feel like he actually was concerned about my symptoms. The staff on the other hand were terrible, I ended up having a severe reaction to the meds I was so I called to see what the dr wanted. The lady that answered said she'd talk to the doctor and call me right back. No call, I stopped taken the meds on my own, and called back 2 days later to ask what the dr had said, she replied to stop talking the meds. I asked if she was going to call me back to tell me that and she responded she was telling me now. When I said but I had to call you to find out after you said you would call me right back she became very defensive. When i asked if she had ct date yet she became very rude and said they had not booked it yetasnif it wasnt a big deal. I found it to be so unprofessional, especially when the people who are calling for test dates might just be waiting to find out if they have cancer, which I think should demand a little professional respect to the patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

The Dr. is fine. The staff are un-organised and cannot be depended on to book your appointments or inform you of your appointments. The staff have no knowledge of any procedures your best bet is google, in the case you forget to ask a question of the Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Not a great experience, the staff are not great. They cancelled my appt twice, due to Dr away and the water being shut off. Could have been little more professional at that office. And stilll waiting to see the Dr. Do not recommend going there. The wait is way too long here and still waiting to see the Dr. So hope they don't cancel again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2014

The Staff does not know anything about Customer Service, follow up. You keep on calling them and they wont call you back.If you questions, then the staff will defend themselves. Specially the phillipina lady who books the operation dates. The Doctor was good. Didnt feel being rushed. Dont stick to the appointment time as you will be delayed by 30-45minutes. I dont know what is their defination of booking an appointment. I think they are taking advantage of demand surpassing supply and thats why they dont care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Dr. Sanjay Morzaria was an amazing ENT. His staff also are very friendly and accommodating. My 19 year old daughter needed her hypertrophic tonsils out due to consistent infections and trouble swallowing. Dr. Morzaria is soft-spoken and very professional. Made my daughter feel completely at ease throughout the process. My daughter has had quite a few complications after this procedure, not the fault of Dr. Morzaria or my daughter. Just one of the 5% it happens to. My daughter had excessive bleeding five days after the tonsillectomy. Dr. Morzaria was there to assist. That resolved itself although extremely scary to go through. She had a complication of a blood clot about 8 days later and although he was not on call that morning, he came in to see her in emergency and flew into action getting her into surgery within a couple of hours. A great surgeon with a positive and gentle bedside manner. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Answered my questions fairly and patiently. I didn't feel rushed or hurried. I had to wait more than a hour both times I saw this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68624].votes_count ]]