Rate Dr. C Zhang

Dr. C Zhang's Ratings

horrible bedside manner. Does not know any medical conditions you as the patient will be expected to diagnose yourself and be sent out of the room in 2minutes. Extremely rude and arrogant for know reason. If you were to read up online about your ailments as a patient you will have much more knowledge then her. Horrible horrible horrible worst doctor ever.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

I feel very bad about Dr Zhang. She usually gives the wrong prescriptions to her patient(My friend is one of the patient she give the wrong prescription). And she is very poor attitude. She always spends less time to Chinese. (When a Canadian has an appointment in her office, she spends more than 10 minutes; When a Chinese has an appointment in her office, she usually spends 3-4 minutes. )

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zhang has been working hard at improving her skills. She should be less fearful about referring patients as a wise physician should listen to the patient. A doctor with better referral skills is greatly appreciated by most patients. Her prescription skills could still use more work. On the personal level she is well liked by me and I believe she will be a better doctor with improved English skills.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr Zhang is comfortable with what she knows best, but she is reluctant to make any diagnosis and recommend a course of action. She sometimes becomes offended if you request seeing another doctor or specialist. She is unwilling to hear a patient's perspective on things and is too willing to dismiss a patient's complaints as psychological (but to the tell the truth, many often are). However, she will change her opinion and is trying to be warmer. She knows certain areas of medicine (especially to do with women's issues) very well. I kind of like her as a person, but it is frustrating to get her to take action.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

After seeing a specialist who gave me explicit information on what my treatment should be and what had to be done be for treatment started. The specialist went over the drugs and and side effects in great detail and answered all my questions without any hesitation. When I went to dr Zhang she had changed my treatment from what the specialist explained to me. When I questioned why i was not getting prescribed all the meds I was told I would be on. She said No i am only on one drug. I replied that the specialist sent her paperwork on what I should be taking and i was informed it was 2. She raises her voice and says "I did not receive no paperwork and your not a doctor now leave" After checking back with my specialist they informed me that they sent and she had received my info and diagnosis. If you want a rude doctor that will make you feel embarrassed and humiliate you , she is perfect

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

WORST DOCTOR IN PRINCE GEORGE! Sits on her laptop and googles everything. Every experience I have had with her has been horrible, but particularly my last appointment I told her I have had 10 lbs weight loss for no apparent reason. Her response was "sometimes when it's winter you eat more because it's winter, and sometimes when it's summer, you eat less because it's summer." Go back to being a nurse because you clearly aren't capable of being a GOOD doctor.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

She is a terrible doctor. I have been dealing with stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea, lack of sleep, loss of appetite, 30 pounds lost in 3 months(I was not fat at all) She recommend getting a scope done. The scope appointment was about 4 months till my scoping and then 7 months till the follow-up appointment. I want to get back to my life asap, so I called my mom, who was been a nurse for 25 years and is currently 95% done her masters in nursing. She ended up getting me in to see a family doctor in my hometown, who then refereed me to the specialist. I as able to get a scope within 2 weeks of talking to my mom about it. With Dr Zhang's knowledge I got the scope done. I brought her the results a week later and she ended up dropping me as a patient because she said I went behind her back and it was extremely unprofessional of my mom to be helping me. Meanwhile she charged me for every little bit of paperwork that she filled out. She is a horrible doctor. Learn to speak English.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

So far I have seen Dr Zhang only a handful of times, there is an obvious language barrier as her ascent is very strong. To date I haven't experienced any gross disregard to my health however I must comment that she is the least personal doctor I have ever encountered. Her reception is able to familiarize with me sooner then she does. The only reason I took the time to leave this this comment is she needs to work on her doctor patient relationships. I understand work is work but this is not the case when you are a physician, I would like to have full confidence in my health care provider. Remembering my name will be a great start!

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

This was one of the worst Dr's I have EVER seen in my life. I saw her once and that was enough. Arrogant, rude and gave me just flat out wrong information. She was so rude to me and I wanted to see if her dislike for me as a patient would effect her judgment and ability to care for me so I asked her a medical question I already knew the answer to and she answered me wrong! Then she reemed me out for "knowing to much" because I have some knowledge of my condition (from experience and necessity btw) If I would have taken her advise it could have adversely effected my health and that of my unborn child, thank God I am smarter than that. I would never recommend this Dr to anyone. Dr Zhang if you are reading this (and I hope you are) come back down to earth a bit, you are a Dr yes and that is a important job however we as patients have a right and a responsibility to advocate for our own health. Heck with Dr's like you around it is even more important!

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag