Rate Dr. Mark H. Amols

Dr. Mark H. Amols's Ratings

There were some bumps in the road but admittedly I was a difficult infertility case. Regardless, Dr Amols had a good "bedside manner" and took the time to explain things and answer questions. Very easy to get an appt. Ran into some issues when my insurance changed regarding billing (office said services weren't covered, insurance said they were if coded correctly). Never did get this resolved but that was not a fault of Dr Amols. Overall highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2013

Dr.Amols is the best doctor, he genuinely cares about you as a patient. The office staffs are great too. I've seen other fertility office in the valley and some doctors made me feel like an "ATM" machine..... Never with Dr.Amols, I love this office, every ultra sound is done by either himself or Dr. Patel. Every appointment is properly timed and schedule

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Dr. Amols is hands down the best fertility Dr. I've been too! Dr. Amols is the 3rd doctor my husband and I have seen regarding our infertility problem. The first day I saw Dr. Amols it was very apparent he had read my chart, and thoroughly! He knew EVERYTHING! After my first ultrasound he talked to me at length about my husbands diagnosis and our situation. He is SO friendly and goes above and beyond to ensure you feel comfortable. When he had to go out of town during one of my ultrasounds he gave me an emergency line to call and actually called me and expressed concern while on his vacation! I am so grateful I found Dr. Amols and would recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130121].votes_count ]]