Rate Dr. Noranda Nyholt

Dr. Noranda Nyholt's Ratings

Dr. Nyholt and the entire QFHT offer excellent healthcare. She is kind, young, energetic, knowledgeable and treats the person as a whole. She holds the patient accountable for their part in their healthcare and offer the support and resources that they need to meet their goals. The office is very efficiently run. A person should consider him or herself very lucky to have Dr. Nyholt on their healthcare team.

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

I've had Dr Nyholt for about a year now, I find her to be very caring, understanding and knowledgeable. Her RN Lauren is of the highest quality in her profession. Dr Nyholt's office always gets me in promptly and is the only Dr I have ever had where I can call in for advice. When I was recently admitted to BGH she came to see me and was extremely reassuring. Yes, she is young but I don't thank that takes away from her knowledge, I believe that increases her level of education thus giving me the most modern of resolutions vs the elderly dr's I've had as family dr's over the years. I would highly recommend Dr Nyholt's office!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Very short with people, rude would be the best way to describe her, bedside manner very poor. If you are not as thin as her - do not bother going. Always on leave, holidays or just not available. Her husband Dr. Dobbs is even worse - looks elsewhere for a family Doctor - not these 2.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

I found this doctor to be young, and lacking confidence and intelligence.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Not very knowledgeable. I was quite disappointed in this doctor.

Submitted March 31, 2013 | flag