You may also like

Rate Dr. Nizam Razack

Dr. Nizam Razack's Ratings

Dr. Razack operated on me several years ago for a benign tumor in my spinal canal. I was in excruciating pain from the tumor and it almost paralyzed me. I could hardly do anything due to the pain. Dr. Razack was very caring and explained everything to me about the surgery before i had it done. He got the entire tumor out of my spinal canal and gave me my life back. Dr. Razack is a wonderful surgeon and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have a cervical fusion with Dr Razack last october 20 2014, I am happy to say that he is a great doctor that has a wonderful staff, staring with Michael LaFleur who took the time to explain everything to me before and after the surgery, he really cares about the patients also Francheska Fretts is amazing with the patients she took the time to talk to me and be sure I dont have any questions about my healing process, please be advise that Dr Razack is a very demandig neurosurgeon by patients...Dr Razack is an amazing doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Excellent Doctor and staff. I like how he follows up after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Excellent doctor!! Compassionate ,knowledgable and very professional

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

It is my belief that Dr. Razack is not only very knowledgeable but also is not one to rush a patient into surgery. You can ALWAYS fine someone in this area who will operate on you even if it may not be the best thing for you. Before rushing into surgery you might one to really stop and think about your other options. I was told 17 years ago by another great Neurosurgeon that I will need surgery in the future and I'm glad I have waited (still waiting with fingers crossed).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

So I've been going there as of April 2014. I'm a 18 year old student and have two herniated disks two pars fractures and an L5 slide 1. It is now Nover be of 2014 and I WANT to get surgery. I am young and very very active. I played sports and ran on my free time as well as lift weights at school. I'm sorry to say I have to wait another 6 months to even think about getting a surgery. Why? I have no idea. All that was said is that I'm too young and he doesn't know if I'm done growing. I've been 5'9 for two years and I will be 19 in one month. I will "have to get surgery eventually" but he talked about when I'm 30! I WILL NOT wait until I'm 30. I want to heal and get back out there and enjoy my youth and sports. I waitem over anight hour for a 7 min appointment. I waited 45 minutes the last time. I'm going to get another opinion.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2636266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Great doctor! Will NOT advise surgery if not needed unlike some other physicians/centers. Staff was great too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2600116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. seem to be knowledgeable and care for patients. Staff can not figure out how to get anything set up in a timely manner , Weeks to get simple testing set up.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2571266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Great doctor operated on my spine, I was up and walking in 2 weeks. He truly cares about his patients. I have been seeing him for years thank you doctor for being one of the few compassionate doctors we have left.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2508137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Razack just did a cervical fusion on my neck C5-7. I was scared to death, but his PA, Mike and his surgery scheduler, Kim, really helped ease my fears. I woke up from surgery with virtually no pain. I had some swallowing pain, but it is already going away and I am day 3 post op. I have been walking around and enjoying not having the pre surgery issues. He is a wonderful, gentle surgeon and I could not be happier with the results. His staff is awesome. I wish I would have done this a long time ago instead of suffering for so many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458299].votes_count ]]