Rate Dr. Nizam Razack

Dr. Nizam Razack's Ratings

Great doctor operated on my spine, I was up and walking in 2 weeks. He truly cares about his patients. I have been seeing him for years thank you doctor for being one of the few compassionate doctors we have left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Razack just did a cervical fusion on my neck C5-7. I was scared to death, but his PA, Mike and his surgery scheduler, Kim, really helped ease my fears. I woke up from surgery with virtually no pain. I had some swallowing pain, but it is already going away and I am day 3 post op. I have been walking around and enjoying not having the pre surgery issues. He is a wonderful, gentle surgeon and I could not be happier with the results. His staff is awesome. I wish I would have done this a long time ago instead of suffering for so many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Razack is the former head of the Florida Neurosurgeons Association, and a friend referred me to him. I was a claims adjuster at the time, and I'm now an attorney. I knew and know many neurosurgeons through their work. Dr. Razack performed a C6-7 anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) with implanted hardware on me, and he did outstanding work that saved me from being crippled. I refer my clients to him because he is simply superb. If he doesn't think surgery is in your best interests, then he will state exactly that; likewise, he has an uncanny ability to spot neurological deficits that other doctors missed in my case. He is the most highly competent neurosurgeon I know, and I would trust no one else to perform neurosurgery upon me or a loved one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

This doc. is absolutely wonderful. I had two back surgeries (lamenectomies) performed by him. Both were very successful. Recovery time took a while but after recovery, I felt great and I was back to my normal self. Before I could not sleep or do anything besides lay in a bed which made me miserable. Will be having another back surgery with him due to an accident. Reason why I had two prior back surgeries was because of two prior accidents due to people not paying attention to their surroundings. Would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone. He pretty much saved me from being paralyzed since my injuries were extensive. He's extremely knowledgeable and can pin point where you are having problems on the MRI's w/o looking at the reports. He listens to your concerns and your desires and most often times will do what you want him to do. For instance, the second surgery, he told me that maybe I should wait for the surgery but I told him I dont want to wait and he agreed to do surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Will not recommend this Doctor because he will not give diagnosis. He just keeps stringing you along to bill you for money. I asked direct questions, once I did he treated me like I was faking my pain. I have been seeing my own primary dr for pain meds and taking as few as possible. This guy makes you feel bad because you are actually in pain. But if you don't walk in with a broken back, but a herniated disc problem and then look out. You must be lying even though the MRI shows you have a problem. I wish I would have gone to someone else from the get go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

Dr Razack also told me that I do not need fusion surgery after being told by others(plural) that I did. He may have saved me from years of potential complications from an avoidable surgical procedure. I will gladly find and participate in aqua therapy instead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

i would not give this man the the time of day!!!!!!!seen him 1 minute didnt tell me nothing screw him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

I felt I completing wasted my time, by going to his office, I was told so many wonderful things and nothing. I have several people who state I need to have surgery, Im having numbness in legs/arms, shooting pains in legs all the time, I am 29 n using a walker, cus I cant hold myself up, MD did not review meds w/me in office, did not ask about anything else, just states that Im too young for surgery, and to go to aqua therapy for tx. I too work in the medical field and I dont see how water PT will take away these symptoms, fix my ruptured disc nor fix the pintched nerves. I mentioned how awful the appt. was to receptionisont and she showed no care in the world of what I was telling her. The MD did not even give me a rtn visit appt. Just if my sx get worst to call. I was referred for aqua Therapy but not given the info on where to go, was told to contact ins. What the heck was that about. I waited for 30+ mins to see him, spent $60 as well for NOTHING.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2010

this dr took excellent car of my brother in law he had glio-blastoma he never left his side then 3 yrs later my husband broke his neck and he was fantastic with him he is there for his patiences!!! HE IS TRULY THERE FOR HIS PATIENCE he will allways return a call hehas since moved into a a new group of dr and i have several friends arent happy with insurance dpt. he is and awsome caring person not only for teh patience but for the family as well in time of there need he is so helpful bless his family for sharing there time away from him GOD BLESS U AND YOURS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

I had major neck surgery a year ago this month. I was just looking online to get Dr. Razack's phone number to give to a fellow Cast Member. He is absolutely fantastic! I was in severe pain for 3 months - went to Dr. Razack, got an MRI done - he told me that I "had" to have surgery, but told me that I can take time to think about it. I told him right then and there, "I will have the surgery". He had the same issue years ago so he knew the pain that I was having - When I woke up after surgery, it was WONDERFUL to be pain free. His staff is FANTASTIC as well. From the receptionist, to the scheduler (she was wonderful!) to his staff at the hospital. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1949379].votes_count ]]