You may also like

Rate Dr. Samuel Israelovitch

Dr. Samuel Israelovitch's Ratings

Very good at was he does, takes the time for every patient. He does not rush through anybody's treatment. All in all, you see him to fix your teeth and boost your confidence and that's exactly was he is doing for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. extremely unpleasant, takes wayyyy to long for a procedure and is rude to his patients and staff. I felt horrible for the staff the way he yelled at them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

To the 48 year old who is offended: that's just too bad. This man is rude and disrespectful to most people. You must either be a friend of his or wealthy if he doesn't treat you this way. In fact I believe this might even be Sam writing this review. My wife use to work for this man and he has called my house and been nasty and rude to me. If you have a lot of money he will kiss your butt. If you do not, he may very well make you or your children cry. Please don't subject your kids to this man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

This orthodontist should be avoided by all cost. Very unpleasant and rude towards patients and staff. My daughter has been with him for 6 years, works very slow. Probably the most regretful decision i've ever made.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2826688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I'm a male patient, 48 years old, about to embark on a surgically assisted palatal expansion with Dr Israelovitch. As of June 1st, 2015, I have not yet signed their services contract but plan to do so at my next visit. I find it offensive to see such comments on this thread that does not reflect my five extensive visits with him. They were free of charge, scope of work very well defined, classy, and professional. He is highly informed on the latest treatment designs and attends Orthodontic Conventions (only two were from Quebec for the past May 2015 convention in Toronto). His humble approach is a credit to his profession and his staff interactions are friendly and equally professional. I will update this thread as the treatment progresses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

After over 5 years of braces I had spaces that my dentist had to fix. Staff are great. He yell at them in front of you. If you ask a question he gets mad. I was scared of him. Always late. Never says sorry. I missed so much school. My friends had better doctors and on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

He his never on shedule. Very mean with staff. Unpleasant with kids. Result were good but very difficult to do business there. Greart staff, they deserve so much better than working with him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This man is the most unpleasant person I've ever met in my life. And getting my treatment done by him was the most regretful thibg in my life. He ruined my smile. I've been with him for 10 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

This doctor should be AVOIDED at all costs! Such an unpleasant guy. Seems he takes his stress out on his patients and even his own sweet workers! He made my 8 year old daughter cry and she is terrified of him ever since. The receptionist is awesome and only reason I remained at this place to finish my treatment! Wait times are disgustingly long...if you want to waste your entire day go with him. For something that takes 10 mins he makes you wait 1hr and then again after to wait until he checks again for God knows how long. I feel really bad for the sweet staff working for such a cold guy. Please avoid the experience and mental trauma your child may face because of his incapacity to maintain his stress levels. There are plenty of pleasant orthodontist out there.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2737864].votes_count ]]