Rate Dr. Samuel Israelovitch

Dr. Samuel Israelovitch's Ratings

This doctor should be AVOIDED at all costs! Such an unpleasant guy. Seems he takes his stress out on his patients and even his own sweet workers! He made my 8 year old daughter cry and she is terrified of him ever since. The receptionist is awesome and only reason I remained at this place to finish my treatment! Wait times are disgustingly long...if you want to waste your entire day go with him. For something that takes 10 mins he makes you wait 1hr and then again after to wait until he checks again for God knows how long. I feel really bad for the sweet staff working for such a cold guy. Please avoid the experience and mental trauma your child may face because of his incapacity to maintain his stress levels. There are plenty of pleasant orthodontist out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Very professional ! Such a great team and perfect results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

He's a hard working person. He does his job very great. He's highly professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

He is so rude and cold. He made me cry and he takes his time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I have been with him for almost 7 years now and he is such an cold person ! I always hate going there because i know he would be rude with me even if i am on time and i always do the things he tells me to do . Even if you're a kid he won't be nice . My teeth are not even the result i wanted and i am really disapointed that i choose him as my orthodontist. I highly recommend another dr .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Well... I was his patient for many, many years! He is very, very mean... and abrupt! Even tough he has high knowledge, i will not choose him again. I mean, he made me cry many times, and I waited sooo many hours!! I was always the last in the chair! I never had confidence to talk with him, because his answers were always cold and with a rude attitude...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2199335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

REASONS WHY ANOTHER DOCTOR SHOULD BE CONSIDERED: 1. Been a patient with him for 12 years.. too slow and disorganized 2. Great receptionist..they deserve a better doctor, he doesn't treat them well at all. 3. Very Rude when he talks to his patients, he needs to learn how to talk nicely and with less attitude. 4. WAIT TIMES ARE RIDICULOUS..ex: 10 min check up, waited 1 and 15 minutes to get it...Not efficient at all. He charges cancelled appointments...they should remove that from our fee for everytime he makes us wait this long...he thinks he's the only one who has things to do. 5. He forgets that my mouth is not a construction ZONE; too aggressive than he has to be with my mouth. NOT AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Work Quality: Average..maybe he has carved some good teeth but there have been many cases where he didn't complete it fully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

he was a very mean man but i got the results i wanted

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I was his patient for almost 8 years (yes that long!)so I had braces pretty much from early adolescence to young adulthood. I had to skip so many classes going to my orthodontic appointments from elementary to college . I dreaded going to these appointments as you always wait for hours in front before they call your name then, you have to wait again for the doctor to check you once you're done before they let you go. I literally spent 80 % of my time there waiting. I also noticed that he prioritizes patients who are accompanied by their parents which is totally unfair.All my friends who go there told me they also had the same unpleasant experience.Although I admire his meticulous work and great knowledge, I was very disappointed with my experience with him.All the waiting time,the missed classes, the extra charges, and most importantly his rude attitude towards his patients (he made me cry many times) and staff (he scolds them in front of you) aren't worth it. Seek another doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130604].votes_count ]]