Dr. Howard Silversmith

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Howard Silversmith has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2662204
25/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Silversmith is extremely knowledgable, caring and compassionate to both his patients and their caretakers alike. He ALWAYS provides you with enough TIME to speak with him so you can discuss all your concerns in great detail, and he is best LISTNER you have ever met; you never feel rushed. You can always count on Dr Silversmith to make the right decision, and provide the best advise. He speaks directly to his patients, asks them questions, and provides them with educational information regarding heath and safety. His down-to-earth personality makes you feel at ease, allowing you to feel free to open up and discuss all that you need to know about your child's health and behaviors. My daughter has been a patient of Dr Sivlersmith for just over seven years, and our family believes he deserves every ounce of praise he has received; ten-fold! His staff has the same courtesy, politeness are always helpful. My only wish is to find a provider like him for myself. We are not family or staff
RID: 1516906
19/08/11 5 5 5 5 Can't say enough good things about him. Puts you at ease, is very knowledgeable, doesn't rush you, I could go on and on.  Respond
RID: 1050739
05/12/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Howie Is a great physician. He never makes you feel like you have a stupid question.. He goes above and beyond for my children. His staff is unbelievable. There new office looks like it should be in a book. It beautiful, and you can tell that the doctors and the staff love there jobs. I would reccomend this group to my friends and family.
RID: 755642
05/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Silversmith is Outstanding! He really cares and takes the time to understand family & individual needs and concerns. He is fabulous in his interactions with my children, especially with my son who can be uncooperative.
RID: 699702
10/10/08 4 4 5 5 DR SILVERSMITH IS EXCELLENT.HE IS ALWAYS A PATIENT ADVOCATE.HE IS SUPER SMART AND ABLE TO SOLVE CHILDHOOD MEDICAL MYSTERIES.HE IS WELL DESERVING OF RHODE ISLAND MONTHLYS BEST PEDIATRIC DOCTORS.
RID: 634999
09/07/08 5 5 5 5 There are no words to explain Dr. Howard Silversmith and his medical staff. If I could sum up in 1 word it would be AMAZING and that isn't even enough. My 4 year old son and 1 year old daughter are patients and I also feel my visits with him are so personalized. My son recently had eye surgery in March and stiches after a fall two weeks ago and he was right there thru it all. His recommendation for a pediatric surgeon was terrific and that meant alot since my son was only 18mos for surgery. He nailed the problem right away and his recommendation was right on. There is not much more to say than this is a terrific doctor who has compassion, well educated and a father himself. Who could ask for more.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 604296
28/05/08 5 5 5 5 There are no words for the level of care Dr. Sliversmith has provided to my son. He treats the child's illness but also acts as a parenting coach to help you learn to care for your child's health and development as well as any unusual medical situations that may pop up.  Respond
RID: 68313
11/12/06 5 5 5 amazing with my daughter- he even saw us on christmas morning last year when she got chicken poxs!! we love him
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 59592
27/11/06 5 5 5 Dr. Silversmith is always willing to see my son. Awesome doctor
RID: 41807
22/08/06 4 5 5 Dr. Silversmith is very patient and spends alot of time with his patients. He is also very knowledgeable.
Paid (or co-pay): $1000