Rate Dr. W Scott Supplee

Dr. W Scott Supplee's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Supplee for many years (atleast 15 years). I have been through Cervical Issues and Breasts issues with him. He is an awesome Dr. He has a very compassionate beside manner and takes the time to ensure that his patients understand what is going on with their bodies. Answers all your questions - ALWAYS. I can't imagine ever having to leave my GYN health up to anyone else.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr Supplee has been my doctor for many years. Very knowledgeable and show true concern for the overall health and welfare of his patients. Would not consider going to anyone else.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

I have been through several serious situations, one even life threatening, and Dr Supplee has never been anything but compasionate and patient. He and his staff have even gone the extra mile for my family who were also very concerned with my health. He is very good at explaining things and when possible explains as many options as possible for the situation. I would highly recommend him as an OB/GYN.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Supplee is a very caring and helpful doctor. He helped me with a problem preganancy.I chose him because he listened to me and told me if he needed to research the answer he would and he would do what it takes to find out anything I was concerned about. In 19 yrs he has always done that.I would recommend him to anyone. The office staff is not so friendly but that seems to be typical these days.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Supplee for almost as long as he has been in practice. I'm pass the child bearing age, but he does my yearly pelvic exam. He is patient, cautious and always has time to discuss results and listen. Maybe it's the time that I schedule my appointments, but I have never had to wait more than 20 minutes. That's typically good for an appointment. I would never think of changing doctors.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr Supplee has been my OB/GYN for over 15 years. He delivered both my kids and saw me through some serious issues with HPV. He is no nonsense and coservative but both those traits serve you well if you want to be healthy and have the healthiest kids you can. My mom, sister, and more friends than I can name all see him and love him as well. You will wait for a bit but read up on one of those good magazines and relax. He's in practice alone which is rare these days... as far as I'm concerned there is no other choice in ob/gyn care in Baltimore.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2009 | flag

Okay, you may have to wait but I have always trusted Dr Supplee. He delivered my 3 children and I have been going to him for about 15 years. I have never questioned his diagnosis or his practice procedures. I am very confident with using him

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

I have gone to Dr. Supplee for over 10 years. He delivered my 3 children and would highly recommend him. You do need to wait-- often 2 hours, but he takes his time with you. I picked Dr. Supplee because he is cautious-- if you have any concerns during your pregnancy, a lot of Drs. have a "wait and see" response, but Dr. Supplee checks you if there is any cause for concern. You will deliver the healthiest baby possible if under his care.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag

LOVE Dr. Supplee! Not only has been a trusted advisor, but he has never felt rushed to me in the many years I have seen him. He also fit in my college-aged daughter when she had a perceived emergency. He was calm, professional and reassured her that everything was fine. If there were 6 stars, I would give him all 6! The receptionist, however, has been uneven. She is often rushed and seems to panic at the constant phone calls.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

I would use him for all of my kids. He shown a worry for everything that you have consern. He would rather be safe than sorry about your baby to assure a safe and happy pregnancy

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag