Rate Dr. Donald Ramos

Dr. Donald Ramos's Ratings

The Best of the best !!!!!! RI is lucky to have him!!! There is no better he is the ultimate best!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

wonderful caring dr who saved my babies life when he delivered him at 29 weeks

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ramos is an amazing doctor in every sense of the word. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

the office is so rude, from billing to scheduling and triage nurses. HORRIBLE!!

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

He was and still is my Angel. He saved my life. Thank you Dr Ramos!!!!!

Submitted March 1, 2010 | flag

Most amazing doctor - kind, caring, compassionate...as a mom of a former 32-weeker, Dr. Ramos went above and beyond to make my second pregnancy a full-term success. He was on-call the night of Ethan's arrival at 39 weeks and 5 days! I think the world of Dr. Ramos and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ramos is the best doctor in the State of Rhode Island. He has helped me so much. I have been going to him for 14 years. I had a lot of trouble when I tried to have a second baby. After not being able to hold the baby to full term on three occasions, I finally got pregnant again and Dr. Ramos was there every step of the way. The day of delivery, Dr. Ramos was not on call, it was New Year's day 2002 and even though he had the day off, he came to the hospital to deliver my baby and said he had to be there because I had been through so much with the 3 micarriages before and he wanted to be there for the joyious occasion. A doctor that goes that extra mile all of the time, that is what Dr. Ramos does, he is kind, he listens and I don't think that there is a doctor out there that is as caring as he is. Even if you have to wait for him in the waiting room, that is because he has so many patients because he is a wonderful, caring doctor and I would not want to go to any other doctor ever

Submitted June 17, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Ramos. He is very professional and kind. He helped me with I had a miscarriage awhile back. Because of his knowledge and expertise he was able to see me through to a full term pregnancy. He is well equipped with knowledge and a perfect mix of kindness as all Drs. should possess.

Submitted June 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ramos is a wonderful, caring, and informative doctor. He always takes the time to answer all questions, which is probably why they are always a bit tardy with appt times.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ramos is the best. I feel completely comfortable with him. He's knowledgeable and has a great personality. He's well worth the wait!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2008 | flag