Rate Dr. Roman Chubaty

Dr. Roman Chubaty's Ratings

I would like to express my liking with Dr. Chabaty. He has been a very good doctor with my medical issues. He allways takes the time to talk to me and send me for tests (if need be) He has referred to specialist in which I am very happy with the care that I have received and will continue to receive. The Office that he works in the north end is not very clean and he deserves to be in a more professional environment. He maintains professionalism and is a asset to that clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2199402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

This doctor is ok. Depends on his mood for the day. Sometimes when he walks in to the clinic you can almost tell how he'll treat you. I've been seen by both the doctors at this clinic and I can say that Dr. Chubaty is much more professional than that other sorry excuse for a doctor (Dr. Chubaty is much cleaner too) the other one is dirty and iffy wouldn't trust that one with my life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][131126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Dr. Chubaty is very knowledgeable. When I was telling him about my symptoms he sent me for tests right away. We found cancer and if he wasn't knowledgeable the right tests would not have been requested. Since my operation he has continued to keep tabs on my condition. I believe he saved my life and will continue to be my best defence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

A lot of people abuse this service and as a medical practitioner he can't deny them service. I can understand the frustration because employees including himself are subject to abuse themselves by patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Dr Chubaty saved my life! I agree that he doesn't have the best 'bed side manner', His office is small and crowded, and his clients may seem sketchy at times(which is not his fault) But he was the ONLY doctor to take my heath problems seriously.He did not hesitate to get me an MRI, which I had been requesting from other doctors for years and denied for one excuse or another. Dr. Chubaty's quick action resulted in the discovery of a large lesion on my brain and a large aneurysm that was ready to pop. I could have died ANY MINUTE. I am now slotted for surgery. Please, give this man credit. He sees alot of patients daily and is very knowledgeable. He fills a need many doctors probably couldn't. Also his staff have always been very good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Chubaty is very helpful. He makes sure to explain everything throughly so I understand. If he wasn`t knowledgable and through he would not of found my cancer. I`m thankful for his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

t his doctor does not care about myself as a patient, he's forever going on holiday, rushes me every time, never refers me ever!! i had recent trauma, & attending doctor who took real good care of me, suggested i be referred to an E.N.T., and nothing happened! he is really bad at keeping my medication from being issued on time , this is why i would rather sit at the hospital in emergency room, at least those particular few good doctors attended the issue, took me seriously thank goodness, i contracted a very serious ear infection that could've caused seriously permanent damage, yet he never referred me, it sucks because i have yet to get a doctor who knows what ther're doing,in this city,because he is clueless at how to be human

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][131125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I went to see the doc about hcg shots for weight loss just for a consultation. The receptionist called me by the way not a nice place or a nice area, she sat me down in his office and got me to start filling out paper work so I said I haven't decided that I'm going to do this she was annoyed called the doctor he was annoyed gave me barely any info didn't seem to care why I was thinking about this pretty much just seemed to want the money he took about 5 mins to explain everything I walked out of there very disappointed I would not recommend this clinic to any one he is a gp for this walk in clini and he does the hcg on the side after hours it was very sketchy !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][131117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

After being hospitalized overnight in Texas, we headed back to Canada. Saw Dr.Chubaty the next day. He didn't run one test or seem too concerned that I had been hospitalized at all. Just said to "continue with the meds you were given". I had hoped for more tests as I had a possible TIA in Texas. He did not seem to care. Has patients every 5 minutes. He is only here from Phoenex to make money. His office is old & smells & he won't put a penny into painting it or cleaning it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][131116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

This was the most disgusting clinic I've ever set foot in. If anyone happens to come across these comments and ratings, please do take them into consideration and DO NOT bother setting up an appointment with this Dr. or if you already have, reschedule ASAP. The first thing that was a huge bother to me was that when I talked to the woman at the front desk about being there for an appointment, she didn't ask for my name or the time I was there to see the doctor...She just took my health card, scanned it and was like, "take a seat..." IN WHICH THERE WAS NO WHERE TO SIT! It was packed. Kids sitting on the floor crying. Just. No. After waiting 30 minutes past my appointment time, I ended up asking how much longer it would be till I could see the doctor and was told, he hasn't even shown up, so they had no idea! and estimated time once he got there, 2 hours. If I wanted to sit in a dirty walk in clinic and wait 4 hours, I wouldn't of made an APPOINTMENT. Disappointing. Disgusting.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][131124].votes_count ]]