Dr. Roman Chubaty

5 1 2.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Roman Chubaty

Dr. Roman Chubaty's Ratings

Yes, grouchy to say is putting it mildly. Impatient and always bitter. He should be taking meds not the one giving them out by scripts.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

he might be grouchy and his receptionist is terrible, but this man gets the job done. I am not there to have a friendly visit I am there for a concern. The clinic is gross but the dr Chubaty is great at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Worst doctor there is. Doesn't care about his patients. And always in a grouchy mood.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2653828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I would like to express my liking with Dr. Chabaty. He has been a very good doctor with my medical issues. He allways takes the time to talk to me and send me for tests (if need be) He has referred to specialist in which I am very happy with the care that I have received and will continue to receive. The Office that he works in the north end is not very clean and he deserves to be in a more professional environment. He maintains professionalism and is a asset to that clinic.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2199402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

This doctor is ok. Depends on his mood for the day. Sometimes when he walks in to the clinic you can almost tell how he'll treat you. I've been seen by both the doctors at this clinic and I can say that Dr. Chubaty is much more professional than that other sorry excuse for a doctor (Dr. Chubaty is much cleaner too) the other one is dirty and iffy wouldn't trust that one with my life!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][131126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Dr. Chubaty is very knowledgeable. When I was telling him about my symptoms he sent me for tests right away. We found cancer and if he wasn't knowledgeable the right tests would not have been requested. Since my operation he has continued to keep tabs on my condition. I believe he saved my life and will continue to be my best defence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

A lot of people abuse this service and as a medical practitioner he can't deny them service. I can understand the frustration because employees including himself are subject to abuse themselves by patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Dr Chubaty saved my life! I agree that he doesn't have the best 'bed side manner', His office is small and crowded, and his clients may seem sketchy at times(which is not his fault) But he was the ONLY doctor to take my heath problems seriously.He did not hesitate to get me an MRI, which I had been requesting from other doctors for years and denied for one excuse or another. Dr. Chubaty's quick action resulted in the discovery of a large lesion on my brain and a large aneurysm that was ready to pop. I could have died ANY MINUTE. I am now slotted for surgery. Please, give this man credit. He sees alot of patients daily and is very knowledgeable. He fills a need many doctors probably couldn't. Also his staff have always been very good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Chubaty is very helpful. He makes sure to explain everything throughly so I understand. If he wasn`t knowledgable and through he would not of found my cancer. I`m thankful for his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

t his doctor does not care about myself as a patient, he's forever going on holiday, rushes me every time, never refers me ever!! i had recent trauma, & attending doctor who took real good care of me, suggested i be referred to an E.N.T., and nothing happened! he is really bad at keeping my medication from being issued on time , this is why i would rather sit at the hospital in emergency room, at least those particular few good doctors attended the issue, took me seriously thank goodness, i contracted a very serious ear infection that could've caused seriously permanent damage, yet he never referred me, it sucks because i have yet to get a doctor who knows what ther're doing,in this city,because he is clueless at how to be human

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][131125].votes_count ]]