Dr. Chaman Chahal

Rate Dr. Chaman Chahal

Dr. Chaman Chahal's Ratings

Dr Chahal was a breath of fresh air in a sea of useless medical advisers .He is helpful knowledgable and put my husband on the right course . I wouldn't hesitate to recomend this doctor to anyone . He could do with more helpful receptionists though .they are very unhelpful on the phone at all times .

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

I went there with a huge list of questions. The doctor start to explain me and my wife everything I got in a very pleasant way. At the end I did not have anything to ask. I felt really confident and protected. Only problem are the front office assistants. they are incredible rude on the phone. A pity!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

We took our son to him regarding his current medications. Our son has autism and it is very hard to find medical folks who really understand this condition. This man is amazing. He is very knowledgeable, understanding and respectful. He knows the right questions to ask and he listened to everything we had to say. He was very personable with our son which makes a huge difference in his response. If I ever need a neurologist Dr. Chahal is the one I would see. You have to go a long way to find anyone better!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

Was referred to the Stroke-Clinic through the emergency department and seen Dr. Chahal there for the first time. Cant believe how helpful and patient he was and he really listened and was patient with me although I had some trouble explaining the symptoms and history, not dismissive like the previous specialist I'v seen, had I seen Dr.Chahal in the first place maybe everything would have turned out much better.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chahal is amazing!! Very knowledgeable and always has time to answer questions and make sure that everything is understood.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Office staff so abrupt and not a second to spare that one wonders why work in a 100% human field. Work for a concrete business if you don't like people. Waiting times to get an appointment are so long that (5 months) the body has been buried by then. Unimpressed.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

I feel very stong that if it was not for Dr. Chahals' throurough analysis and the teams testing and solutions givin I would not be in the healing straige that I am 6 days later after ER. I feel confident with followup visits and keeping a heathly lifestyle will keep me psoitive in the future. Thank you Dr. Chahal

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chahal was determined to solve my problems. He called me in the evening to say that he had renewed my prescription and had informed the pharmasist to fill the prescription.

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag